Sign in with
Your question

Radeon 7350 Good Enough for Pandaria?

Last response: in Systems
December 28, 2012 11:37:35 PM

I'm trying to find a new prebuilt computer that will be able to play Mists of Pandaria decently (not on max settings or anything like that) as well as be good enough for basic Internet and video functions and things like that. I've never really played a computer game, but I thought it might be fun to try WOW Mists of Pandaria.

I got a $400 gift card to Newegg for Christmas, and I was hoping this prebuilt computer would be good enough for my needs, but I don't really understand graphics much so I'm not sure.

Here are the specs:
Acer AM3450-UR10P (PT.SHDP2.004) Desktop PC AMD FX-Series FX-8100(2.8GHz) 6GB DDR3 1TB HDD Capacity AMD Radeon HD 7350 1GB Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit

Will this do the job?
December 30, 2012 8:27:43 AM

dabidricco said:
I'm trying to find a new prebuilt computer that will be able to play Mists of Pandaria decently (not on max settings or anything like that) as well as be good enough for basic Internet and video functions and things like that. I've never really played a computer game, but I thought it might be fun to try WOW Mists of Pandaria.

I got a $400 gift card to Newegg for Christmas, and I was hoping this prebuilt computer would be good enough for my needs, but I don't really understand graphics much so I'm not sure.

Here are the specs:
Acer AM3450-UR10P (PT.SHDP2.004) Desktop PC AMD FX-Series FX-8100(2.8GHz) 6GB DDR3 1TB HDD Capacity AMD Radeon HD 7350 1GB Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit

Will this do the job?

It might run WOW on the lowest setting, but I would try and upgrade it if possible. HD 7750 is really great card for price/ performance will run WOW at ultra settings. For a less expensive card but still excellent performance for what you need try HD 6670 or HD 6570. Everything else in this build is fine, I would also check what Power supply it has, you need a minimum of 400W if you will want to upgrade the graphics.
m
l
Related resources
!