Can I install more than one similar modem on one computer?

Hi
I have two exactly the same internal pci modem. I want to install both of
them on one computer but I can not. would somebody tell me if I can install
them or it is impossible?Can I change one of the modem driver to solve the
problem?
Thanks

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

IF the modems have jumpers on them so you can set them to whatever COM port
you want then try setting one on COM 1 and the other on Com 2 and try again.
If your motherboard has COM ports that you are not going to use then disable
them first in the BIOS. If you keep the ones on the motherboard then your
PCI ones will vave to be set as Com 3 and Com 4.