....underwater camera housings ... for a Canon D-SLR

Last response: in Digital Camera
June 15, 2005 12:32:59 AM

I want to rent/buy an underwater housing to fit my canon D-SLR Rebel.

Anybody know anything about whats available and what works?

DA
Anonymous
June 15, 2005 12:33:00 AM

"David A." <Hoofr@Verizon.net> wrote in message
>I want to rent/buy an underwater housing to fit my canon D-SLR Rebel.
>
> Anybody know anything about whats available and what works?
>
> DA

You might start here ....
Anonymous
June 15, 2005 12:33:01 AM

"Rudy Benner" <newsgroups@rudybenner.com> wrote in message

> "David A." <Hoofr@Verizon.net> wrote in message
>>I want to rent/buy an underwater housing to fit my canon D-SLR Rebel.
>>
>> Anybody know anything about whats available and what works?
>>
>> DA
>>

> You might start here ....

http://www.ikelite.com/

sorry about that.
June 16, 2005 11:39:22 AM

> From: "David A." <Hoofr@Verizon.net>
>
> | I want to rent/buy an underwater housing to fit my canon D-SLR Rebel.
> |
> | Anybody know anything about whats available and what works?
> |
> | DA
> |

> Have you tried posting in; rec.scuba ?
>
> --
> Dave
> http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

nope - I will though thanks
Anonymous
June 16, 2005 11:39:48 AM

> "Rudy Benner" <newsgroups@rudybenner.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "David A." <Hoofr@Verizon.net> wrote in message
>>>I want to rent/buy an underwater housing to fit my canon D-SLR Rebel.
>>>
>>> Anybody know anything about whats available and what works?
>>>
>>> DA
>>>

>> You might start here ....
>>

> http://www.ikelite.com/
>
> sorry about that.

Thanks ..
Anonymous
June 16, 2005 11:52:28 AM

> "Rudy Benner" <newsgroups@rudybenner.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Rudy Benner" <newsgroups@rudybenner.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "David A." <Hoofr@Verizon.net> wrote in message

>>> You might start here ....
>>>

>> http://www.ikelite.com/
>>
>> sorry about that.
>>
> Thanks ..

Email me, I have a few links that might help.
!