NDIS 5.1 WIFI

Hi everybody,

I am working in a project that consists in getting all the frame of the
beacon of wifi (layer 2) but I don't know how to get theses informations. I
know that I have to use the NDIS 5.1 interface but I can't find any
information about it on internet. Do someone have some information to give
me?

Thanks,

Latest WPA compatible wi-fi drivers should return sufficient beacon info, including all IEs.
Hope this is enough for your project, because otherwise you have to give up
or modify the chipset driver.
Please look in DDK docum or google in MS newsgroups how to obtain scan list from the driver.
--PA