Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Closed

AMD 7870 vs Gtx 660 ti vs AMD 7950 vs Gtx 660

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
November 13, 2012 11:45:32 PM

I cant decide between those four because all of them have pros and cons....
7870 and 660 are cheaper and im curious will they work perfectly with games like Assassins Creed III, Hitman Absolution, and Skyrim ?
a c 163 U Graphics card
a c 137 À AMD
November 14, 2012 12:06:16 AM

Depends on what resolution you play at, but yes the cheaper 2 will work well on them.

As for a recommendation. What Power supply do you have?

I always suggest bumping to an HD7950 as they are AWESOME price/performance cards and they provide some future proofing.
Score
0
November 14, 2012 12:11:12 AM

Novuake said:
Depends on what resolution you play at, but yes the cheaper 2 will work well on them.

As for a recommendation. What Power supply do you have?

I always suggest bumping to an HD7950 as they are AWESOME price/performance cards and they provide some future proofing.

I play on 1980x1080 and i have Thermaltake power supply 780w...
Score
0
Related resources
a c 163 U Graphics card
a c 137 À AMD
November 14, 2012 12:40:50 AM

Jap HD7950 for sure, spend the extra few bucks and get A LOT more...
Score
0
November 14, 2012 12:50:56 AM

Novuake said:
Jap HD7950 for sure, spend the extra few bucks and get A LOT more...

Which one of these three

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

MSI is 20 bucks more expensive but i trust it more rather than Sapphire(has many features) but some people dont like it or Gigabyte and this one is pretty good one too
Score
0

Best solution

a b U Graphics card
November 14, 2012 1:54:44 AM

trum_0909 said:
Which one of these three

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

MSI is 20 bucks more expensive but i trust it more rather than Sapphire(has many features) but some people dont like it or Gigabyte and this one is pretty good one too

i haven't seen any big problems from the sapphire one but i have heard of coil whine from the gigabyte one so i don't know also i would get http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... it is just amazing i mean 1250Mhz overclock without breaking a sweat maybe 1300 if you get a good one the gigabyte one can go to 1400 but it will be atleast 75 degrees while the sapphire vapor-x will be around 70
Share
a c 163 U Graphics card
a c 137 À AMD
November 14, 2012 2:03:26 AM

Definitely get the Sapphire vapor-x. I have it. I do not trust MSI anymore after they overvolted their GTX660ti and 670.
Score
0
December 29, 2012 11:03:03 PM

Best answer selected by trum_0909.
Score
0
!