Solved

Upgrade

I currently have a PNY GTS250 XLR8 1GB graphics card. Its a little older and im looking into upgrading it. I dont want something that will break the bank but i still want to get the job done too. Currently my system specs are as follows:
AMD A6-3650 overclocked to 3.3Ghz
Asus F1 A55-M LE Mobo
8 GB DDR3 RAM
PNY GTS250 XLR8 1GB graphics card
Thermaltake 600W power supply
64-bit Windows 8 Pro

I dont want to to get a massive bottle neck either.
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about upgrade
  1. Usually the best option is to get the best card your budget allows. What's your budget?
  2. Bottleneck might be an issue.

With that system, I wouldn't get anything higher than a gtx650 ti/ hd7770 ghz or maybe a hd7850 at most.
  3. I would go with the 7850 as the best valued card out there. It would fit your system nicely too. I have one from MSI and like it a lot. Sapphire is a great brand and the one I usually recommend.
  4. Something equal or slightly better would be just fine for me. I dont need anything hardcore. Im rather perticular to nvidia so preferably something around there. As for my budget, I wouold like to be as cheep as possible
  5. Best answer
    Lonewolf33651 said:
    Something equal or slightly better would be just fine for me. I dont need anything hardcore. Im rather perticular to nvidia so preferably something around there. As for my budget, I wouold like to be as cheep as possible

get the gtx650 ti or the gtx660...your cpu would bottleneck but it won't be very noticeable.
Ask a new question

Read More

Nvidia PNY Graphics Cards Graphics