have been working on getting the most bang for my buck on a desk top pc and have chosen to use an apu so i have room to upgrade in the future i have chosen to use an fm1 micro atx motherboard in a mid atx case for more space inside and i also dont want a pussy small computer with no airflow i want to stick with an fm1 apu no questions asked and am settled on my ram and apu and are my building blocks for this build
my real question is will all these components be compatible with each other and will my psu be compatible and strong enough??
- i dont care about brand reliability
- dont want to use anything other than newegg.com
- dont want a lecture about apu's or amd or how i should get a budget that is larger unless you want to donate money to me
- i am interested in what you think this computer will run on what fps
- i already have suitable hard drives and dvd burners
- dont want to know about any suggested accessories
- i dont care about noise level of fans an have compatible fans at my home
- i realize im using a micro atx board and full atx case
- will it be able to run games like cod dishonnored and gta v
- will be able to stretch budget from 300ish to no more than 350 if is absolutely essential/ or a no brainer
- i have spent a long time trying to complete this build and keep the money to do so
- LOVE $
-have windows mouse keyboard .ect...
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR VALUABLE TIME IF YOU READ THIS OF NOT NEVERMIND
- THIS MEANS ALOT
- if link breaks you can search mw3 and it will pop up under public wish-list
- if wish-list changes its because i picked a new similar item
Your PSU is WAY overkill and not a good brand. There are better cases for less money. I'd be running FM2 as the prices are about the same and they perform noticeably better. Max memory speed on APU is 1866, so you are wasting money there.
for $300, including the parts you did, this will stomp an APU system for games, big time.