FOR SALE V3 RAZR MOTOROLA,SE P900 & P910i

WE HAVE IN STOCK THE NEW MOTOROLA V3 RAZR,SONY ERICSSON P900 AND
910i PHONE WITH COMPLETE ACCESSORIES,SIM FREE,UNLOCKED, NO LOGOS
AND THEY COME WITH ONE YEAR WARRANTY.
WE SHIP INTERNATIONALLY VIA COURIER TO YOUR DOORSTEP.

FOR INTEREST PLEASE EMAIL: megaphonedistributor@yahoo.com

--
megaphonedis
More about sale razr motorola p900 p910i

    well i am interested in razr v3. In delhi, INDIA.
    well i am getting a new one for rs. 18,000/- INR now if u beat tht i am
    interested else good-bye friend.

    regards,
    varun

    --
    varunbadhwar@gmail

    HELLO VARUN,
    THE V3 RAZR PHONE IS BRAND NEW WITH COMPLETE ACCESSORIES,SIM
    FREE AND THEY COME WITH ONE YEAR WARRANTY.
    WE OFFER 20 DAYS RETURN POLICY AND SHIP INTERNATIONALLY VIA
    COURIER TO YOUR DOORSTEP.WE OFFER DISCOUNT ON MORE PURCHASE.THE
    COMPANY PRICE IS USD250.
    REPLY ASAP.PLEASE YOU CAN EMAIL YOUR REPLY TO
    megaphonedistributor@yahoo.com

    REGARDS,
    CHARLES BENTLY(+2348055840245)
    SALES MANAGER
    WEBSITE:http://tinyurl.com/6g6gn

    --
    megaphonedis

    "megaphonedis" <megaphonedis.1ktgg0@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in
    message news:megaphonedis.1ktgg0@nospam.cellphoneforums.net...

    > HELLO VARUN,
    > THE V3 RAZR PHONE IS BRAND NEW WITH COMPLETE ACCESSORIES,SIM
    > FREE AND THEY COME WITH ONE YEAR WARRANTY.
    > WE OFFER 20 DAYS RETURN POLICY AND SHIP INTERNATIONALLY VIA
    > COURIER TO YOUR DOORSTEP.WE OFFER DISCOUNT ON MORE PURCHASE.THE
    > COMPANY PRICE IS USD250.
    > REPLY ASAP.PLEASE YOU CAN EMAIL YOUR REPLY TO
    > megaphonedistributor@yahoo.com
    >
    > REGARDS,
    > CHARLES BENTLY(+2348055840245)
    > SALES MANAGER
    > WEBSITE:http://tinyurl.com/6g6gn

    Personally I wouldn't touch you or your company with a very long barge pole.

    The price you're quoting for a V3 is stupidly cheap (if something looks to
    good to be true, it usually is), you're using a throwaway Yahoo email
    address and the final kicker is that you appear to be based in the capital
    city of scammers - Lagos, Nigeria.

    --
    >>> Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
    >>> www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<