Hi guys,
first of all here is my new system:
2 Dell U2410 24'' monitors
Intel Core i7 3770K Ivy clock at 4.3 - Corsair H80 for colling
16 GB RAM G.Skill 2133Mhz
Power - Corsair AX1200
AMD Radeon HD 7850 Black Edition 2GB
Motherboard ASUS Sabertooh Z77

I use my system basicly for programming, and I work in programs like blender, new vegas and I am into android game development so I had an idea to buy another HD 7850 black edition and put it on my system and connect each monitor to each graphic card. So my question is how much of imprevment will that be?
a b U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
November 14, 2012 9:04:34 PM

Are you noticing any lags/ bottlenecks with your current usage?

Putting another gpu with crossfire bridge would almost double the power of the gpu but I doubt you need that kind of power. In all honesty, a hd7850 should be enough for programming.
Related resources
November 14, 2012 9:18:05 PM

Nop, no lags or bottlenecks. I know I probebly dont need it, but still. :)  ( Just a lucky guy with a extra money to spend xD )

And if I connect onther gpu should I connect it to second monitor or it dosen't matter?
a b U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
November 14, 2012 9:29:49 PM

Won't really matter how you connect the monitors. Just make sure to connect the gpus with a crossfire bridge and enable crossfire
November 14, 2012 9:32:06 PM

Thanks shamsmu
a b U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
November 15, 2012 8:51:39 PM

The extra fan would cenrtainly help.

As long as you use the bottom(last) slot for the 2nd gpu and have plenty of gaps between them, you should be fine.
November 15, 2012 9:05:23 PM

Yea i thought that too. But will it be able to connect them with crossfire when they are 1 slo distaned?
a b U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
November 16, 2012 12:34:42 PM

you can buy longer crossfire bridges if they dont connect they are generally very cheap $5-10.
November 18, 2012 7:02:02 PM

I just connected my second HD7850 and, connected them with CF and enable it in CCC and it works fine. But I have a question.
When I start my system fans on secon cards starts run normaly, but when it gets to windows they stop and only first cards works, but when I start a game then fans on second card start working and its all ok.
I've tried to connect second monitor to second card but then i can't get to make extended display or anything, I only see display on first monitor. Is it even possible to conect second monitor to second card so that even in deskotpoing both cards use their power?
Thanks
a b U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
November 19, 2012 6:48:14 AM

yes thats perfectly normal. Your first gpu does most of the work and only uses the second gpu when you need more power. Unfortunately, you can't force it to use the 2nd gpu for regular tasks that aren't too intense. After all, your single hd7850 can power up triple displays with less than 5% of its power. But I am sure your system will use the second gpu when you use intense video rendering programmes.
November 20, 2012 7:15:18 PM

shamsmu said:
yes thats perfectly normal. Your first gpu does most of the work and only uses the second gpu when you need more power. Unfortunately, you can't force it to use the 2nd gpu for regular tasks that aren't too intense. After all, your single hd7850 can power up triple displays with less than 5% of its power. But I am sure your system will use the second gpu when you use intense video rendering programmes.

Yep here are usage- temps of secon gpu when I start emulator ;) 

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/7059/ptc.png
!