Best digital camera - Camera Grand Prix 2005

Last response: in Digital Camera
June 16, 2005 9:01:58 PM

http://www.letsgodigital.org/en/news/articles/story_343...

Cheers,
Alan.

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
Anonymous
June 18, 2005 12:55:37 AM

ANd they are wrong again, who the hell are these morons, not a clue have
they. They have no idea what I need in a camera.

"Alan Browne" <alan.browne@FreelunchVideotron.ca> wrote in message
news:D 8spbp$qab$1@inews.gazeta.pl...

> http://www.letsgodigital.org/en/news/articles/story_343...
>

> Cheers,
> Alan.

> -- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
Anonymous
June 18, 2005 12:55:38 AM

Pete D wrote:

> ANd they are wrong again, who the hell are these morons, not a clue have
> they. They have no idea what I need in a camera.

The point made in the announcement was that the 'winning' camera
delivered unique features in a DSLR that no other DSLR delivered in the
period.

Please (O please) tell me what is missing in the winning camera that you
"need" in a camera. And please be specific about the need.

I suspect you're pouting because "your" camera did not win? In which
case you'd be crowing? Feel safe then, knowing that other organizations
awarded other similar awards to different brands and models.

Cheers,
Alan.

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
!