cheapest online shop for 512mb mmc card?

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

I'm looking around at various online shops (excluding ebay) for a
512MB MMC card for my 6230. I have so far found MobyMemory to be the
cheapest @ £35.49 inc postage.

Does anyone know of any online shop that can beat this price?
(excluding ebay, with all the hong kong sellers with 10quid postage
and a 2-3 week wait!)
14 answers Last reply
More about cheapest online shop 512mb card
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

    £31.99 delivered from play.com

    On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:38:37 +0000, eggster2k
    <eggster2k@nospambreathe.com> wrote:

    >I'm looking around at various online shops (excluding ebay) for a
    >512MB MMC card for my 6230. I have so far found MobyMemory to be the
    >cheapest @ £35.49 inc postage.
    >
    >Does anyone know of any online shop that can beat this price?
    >(excluding ebay, with all the hong kong sellers with 10quid postage
    >and a 2-3 week wait!)

    Check out www.froogle.com

    Evan
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

    "eggster2k" <eggster2k@nospambreathe.com> wrote in message
    > I'm looking around at various online shops (excluding ebay) for a
    > 512MB MMC card for my 6230. I have so far found MobyMemory to be the
    > cheapest @ £35.49 inc postage.
    >
    > Does anyone know of any online shop that can beat this price?
    > (excluding ebay, with all the hong kong sellers with 10quid postage
    > and a 2-3 week wait!)

    £31.90 delivered from SVP.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

    On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 13:39:39 -0000, " *Paul*" <h@h.co.uk> wrote:

    >"eggster2k" <eggster2k@nospambreathe.com> wrote in message
    >> I'm looking around at various online shops (excluding ebay) for a
    >> 512MB MMC card for my 6230. I have so far found MobyMemory to be the
    >> cheapest @ £35.49 inc postage.
    >>
    >> Does anyone know of any online shop that can beat this price?
    >> (excluding ebay, with all the hong kong sellers with 10quid postage
    >> and a 2-3 week wait!)
    >
    >£31.90 delivered from SVP.

    thanks. i forgot to have a look at svp's site when having a search
    around earlier. I'll take a look later, their site appears to be down
    for maintenance at the moment.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

    £31.14 at www.aria.co.uk

    Karl

    > On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 13:39:39 -0000, " *Paul*" <h@h.co.uk> wrote:
    >

    > >"eggster2k" <eggster2k@nospambreathe.com> wrote in message
    > >> I'm looking around at various online shops (excluding ebay) for a
    > >> 512MB MMC card for my 6230. I have so far found MobyMemory to be the
    > >> cheapest @ £35.49 inc postage.
    > >>
    > >> Does anyone know of any online shop that can beat this price?
    > >> (excluding ebay, with all the hong kong sellers with 10quid postage
    > >> and a 2-3 week wait!)
    > >
    > >£31.90 delivered from SVP.
    > >

    > thanks. i forgot to have a look at svp's site when having a search
    > around earlier. I'll take a look later, their site appears to be down
    > for maintenance at the moment.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

    On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:38:37 +0000, eggster2k wrote:

    > I'm looking around at various online shops (excluding ebay) for a
    > 512MB MMC card for my 6230. I have so far found MobyMemory to be the
    > cheapest @ £35.49 inc postage.
    >
    > Does anyone know of any online shop that can beat this price?
    > (excluding ebay, with all the hong kong sellers with 10quid postage
    > and a 2-3 week wait!)

    7dayshop were good for me last week - 512mb RS MMC, and a USB MMC card
    reader - £37.93 inc. post.
    Ordered Thursady evening, arrived Monday morning.
    Remember, you need the Reduced Size MMC cards, not the full size.
    Alan.

    http://www.dvatc.co.uk - Off-road cycling in the North Midlands.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

    eggster2k wrote:
    > I'm looking around at various online shops (excluding ebay) for a
    > 512MB MMC card for my 6230. I have so far found MobyMemory to be the
    > cheapest @ £35.49 inc postage.
    >
    > Does anyone know of any online shop that can beat this price?
    > (excluding ebay, with all the hong kong sellers with 10quid postage
    > and a 2-3 week wait!)

    Komplett - £29.75.

    http://www.komplett.co.uk/k/kl.asp?bn=10237
  8. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

    On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:38:37 +0000, eggster2k
    <eggster2k@nospambreathe.com> wrote:

    >I'm looking around at various online shops (excluding ebay) for a
    >512MB MMC card for my 6230. I have so far found MobyMemory to be the
    >cheapest @ £35.49 inc postage.
    >
    >Does anyone know of any online shop that can beat this price?
    >(excluding ebay, with all the hong kong sellers with 10quid postage
    >and a 2-3 week wait!)

    www.ebuyer.co.uk are usually the cheapest for memory cards. Will be
    free postage also..........

    Though it seems MMC are pretty limited. Are you sure a SD card wont
    work? (Not even sure there is a difference!)

    If so...

    http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?rb=5441339783&action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=43743

    (Be warned the URL is likely to wrap!)

    is £23.66 delivered.

    --
    www.senaction.com
  9. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

    On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 18:17:38 +0000, "A.Lee" <alan@darkroom.+.com>
    wrote:

    >On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:38:37 +0000, eggster2k wrote:
    >
    >> I'm looking around at various online shops (excluding ebay) for a
    >> 512MB MMC card for my 6230. I have so far found MobyMemory to be the
    >> cheapest @ £35.49 inc postage.
    >>
    >> Does anyone know of any online shop that can beat this price?
    >> (excluding ebay, with all the hong kong sellers with 10quid postage
    >> and a 2-3 week wait!)
    >

    >7dayshop were good for me last week - 512mb RS MMC, and a USB MMC card
    >reader - £37.93 inc. post.
    >Ordered Thursady evening, arrived Monday morning.
    >Remember, you need the Reduced Size MMC cards, not the full size.
    >Alan.

    thanks for the info. i think you are mixing phones up though, the 6230
    takes standard mmc, not reduced size.
  10. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

    On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 19:04:11 +0000, guv <guv69@msn.com> wrote:

    >On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:38:37 +0000, eggster2k
    ><eggster2k@nospambreathe.com> wrote:
    >
    >>I'm looking around at various online shops (excluding ebay) for a
    >>512MB MMC card for my 6230. I have so far found MobyMemory to be the
    >>cheapest @ £35.49 inc postage.
    >>
    >>Does anyone know of any online shop that can beat this price?
    >>(excluding ebay, with all the hong kong sellers with 10quid postage
    >>and a 2-3 week wait!)
    >
    >www.ebuyer.co.uk are usually the cheapest for memory cards. Will be
    >free postage also..........
    >

    >Though it seems MMC are pretty limited. Are you sure a SD card wont
    >work? (Not even sure there is a difference!)

    nokias only take mmc. sd cards are slightly thicker and have an extra
    pin.

    >If so...
    >
    >http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?rb=5441339783&action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=43743
    >

    >(Be warned the URL is likely to wrap!)
    >
    >is £23.66 delivered.
  11. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

    >>>I'm looking around at various online shops (excluding ebay) for a
    >>>512MB MMC card for my 6230.

    >>Though it seems MMC are pretty limited. Are you sure a SD card wont
    >>work? (Not even sure there is a difference!)
    >
    >nokias only take mmc. sd cards are slightly thicker and have an extra
    >pin.

    For info. I bought a 512MB mini SD from Aria.
    I've tried altering the adapter it came with so it fits my 3300.
    I removed some of the plastic around the contacts.
    It didn't work - although it physically fitted (just) - so I guess
    there is an electronic difference that prevents SDs working in Nokia
    phones.
    It may be worth checking RS-MMCs (reduced size) in case you change
    phones in the future - but they cost more.
  12. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

    <pjlusenet@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

    >>>Though it seems MMC are pretty limited. Are you sure a SD card wont
    >>>work? (Not even sure there is a difference!)
    >>
    >>nokias only take mmc. sd cards are slightly thicker and have an extra
    >>pin.
    >
    > For info. I bought a 512MB mini SD from Aria.
    > I've tried altering the adapter it came with so it fits my 3300.
    > I removed some of the plastic around the contacts.
    > It didn't work - although it physically fitted (just) - so I guess
    > there is an electronic difference that prevents SDs working in Nokia
    > phones.
    > It may be worth checking RS-MMCs (reduced size) in case you change
    > phones in the future - but they cost more.

    Try www.ebuyer.co.uk or ebay.

    Hi everyone on this forum! .

    Well all u guys are discussing abt the cheapest MMC

    Well i hav an offer for MMC 1GB of transcend or ATP or similar branded
    chips
    for a mere Rs.2000/- (INR) Indian Rupees.

    I am from delhi, u can buy as many as u want but hey faster the better
    bcoz loads of responses within India itself. In market its for
    Rs.3400/-

    so hurry!

    Regards,
    Varun

    --
    varunbadhwar@gmail

    www.flashrus.com sells them pretty fast to europe though they are in the
    states. They offer only ATP cards which is good. Send those guys an
    e-mail. I got my DV Rsmmc chip within a week

    --
    yafool

Nokia Mobile Ebay