Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Building my first gaming pc! help!

Last response: in Systems
December 30, 2012 3:08:49 PM

Hello,

Im gonna build my own gaming pc but im not sure what parts will be the best for the highest performance for my budget.

Approximate Purchase Date: 2-3 months

Budget Range: 1500$ but because i already picked a case and graphics card it is $831-

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming with high performance

Parts Not Required: Keyboard, mouse, monitor (i already picked the case and the graphics card the link will be at the bottom)

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: just a website with $ pricing :) 

Country: Im from denmark and where i live is there alot of computer part stores so no matter what i pick for me i will find it.

Parts Preferences: I would like 16gb ram and an ssd i already have a internal harddisk.

Overclocking: Maybe

SLI or Crossfire: no

Monitor Resolution: Im not gonna need a new monitor.

Additional Comments: I would like an high performance pc.

Computer case link - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

Graphics card link - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

More about : building gaming

Best solution

a c 201 4 Gaming
a c 206 U Graphics card
December 30, 2012 3:17:51 PM

if i was building today i would use a 3570 cpu and a asus or gigabyte z77 motherboard. in two months time i would wait for haswell cpu to drop. at the time of there dropping i would look to see if there performance is worth the extra cash to buy them.
if not i would start with the ib cpu. the same issue goes for amd and there new 8000 line of gpu when they drop.
December 30, 2012 3:23:28 PM

smorizio said:
if i was building today i would use a 3570 cpu and a asus or gigabyte z77 motherboard. in two months time i would wait for haswell cpu to drop. at the time of there dropping i would look to see if there performance is worth the extra cash to buy them.
if not i would start with the ib cpu. the same issue goes for amd and there new 8000 line of gpu when they drop.

I think i will wait then and then ask again in 2 months
m
l
January 12, 2013 9:11:17 AM

Best answer selected by listetyven123123.
m
l
!