Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Desktop Background - Live picture changing

Last response: in Windows 7
Share
a b $ Windows 7
March 2, 2012 5:04:37 PM

In windows 7 you can select multiple images for your desktop background and the background will change every so often to a time you specify.

My question is : During full screen applications such as PC games is the desktop background being changed in the "background" during the full screen application?

a b $ Windows 7
March 2, 2012 5:11:07 PM

Hi :) 

No...

All the best Brett :) 
m
0
l
a b $ Windows 7
March 2, 2012 5:13:30 PM

Brett928S2 said:
Hi :) 

No...

All the best Brett :) 



Thanks for the reply mate.

Would you mind explaining how you figured this out? I'm just curious thanks :D 
m
0
l
Related resources
a b $ Windows 7
March 3, 2012 11:40:28 PM

skaz said:
Thanks for the reply mate.

Would you mind explaining how you figured this out? I'm just curious thanks :D 


Hi :) 

Think about it.....how many screens have you got ???

1...

When the game goes FULL SCREEN ...where do you think the other would go ?

All the best Brett :) 
m
0
l
a b $ Windows 7
March 4, 2012 2:22:32 AM

Brett928S2 said:
Hi :) 

Think about it.....how many screens have you got ???

1...

When the game goes FULL SCREEN ...where do you think the other would go ?

All the best Brett :) 


I don't think you really grasped what I was trying to ask.

I ended up just testing it real quick. Selected two pictures and set the timer to 5 minutes. Hit save changes and and launched a game. Waited 6 minutes and exited game. Background image A had indeed changed to Background image B. So it seems the background wallpapers do change during full screen applications.
m
0
l
a b $ Windows 7
March 4, 2012 12:26:25 PM

skaz said:
I don't think you really grasped what I was trying to ask.

I ended up just testing it real quick. Selected two pictures and set the timer to 5 minutes. Hit save changes and and launched a game. Waited 6 minutes and exited game. Background image A had indeed changed to Background image B. So it seems the background wallpapers do change during full screen applications.



Hi :) 

Lol...no they dont...the Windows TIMER for the screen change continues to work....

All the best Brett :) 

m
0
l
a b $ Windows 7
March 4, 2012 2:35:07 PM

Brett928S2 said:
Hi :) 

Lol...no they dont...the Windows TIMER for the screen change continues to work....

All the best Brett :) 


Hi :bounce: 

That doesn't help.
Moderators please close this thread as there is no best answer for me to select. Thanks.

All the best Bilbo Baggins :bounce: 
m
0
l
!