driver scanner scanworks 30a

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger,microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

Who can help me to find a driver for a scanner from LG type scanworks 30a on
a computer with windows XP
3 answers Last reply
More about driver scanner scanworks
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger,microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

    A M Leenstra wrote:

    > Who can help me to find a driver for a scanner from LG type scanworks 30a on
    > a computer with windows XP

    Contact the scanner company and see if one even exists.

    A M Leenstra wrote:
    > Who can help me to find a driver for a scanner from LG type scanworks 30a on
    > a computer with windows XP

    http://www.driverguide.com
    -max
    --
    Keeping Windows Clean: http://www.geocities.com/maxpro4u/madmax.html
    Virus Cleaning+Fixes: http://www.geocities.com/maxpro4u/TechPros

    A M Leenstra wrote:
    > Who can help me to find a driver for a scanner from LG type scanworks 30a on
    > a computer with windows XP

    http://tinyurl.com/5224y

Drivers Scanners Microsoft Device Driver Windows XP