Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

6230 memory limits?

Last response: in Brands
Share
Anonymous
a b } Memory
February 17, 2005 9:27:30 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

What's the largest MMC card that can be used in 6230?
(I have 512mb MMC but it recognizes only 80mb???)

More about : 6230 memory limits

Anonymous
a b } Memory
February 17, 2005 9:27:31 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 18:27:30 +0100, "Bad_Kid"
<REMOVEzlocesto_dijete@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>What's the largest MMC card that can be used in 6230?
>(I have 512mb MMC but it recognizes only 80mb???)
>

on various forums people have 1gb mmc cards working fine, something
i'm considering. What firmware are you using? type *#0000# when the
phone is in standby.
Anonymous
a b } Memory
February 17, 2005 9:43:37 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

Bad_Kid wrote:

> (I have 512mb MMC but it recognizes only 80mb???)

that's a known bug. Get firmware 5.24, i's fixed there.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
a b } Memory
February 17, 2005 9:45:31 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

V 4.44

"eggster2k" <eggster2k@nospambreathe.com> wrote in message
news:lll911pom37kt5e4corpq9kcj4jkiuu8u6@4ax.com...
> On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 18:27:30 +0100, "Bad_Kid"
> <REMOVEzlocesto_dijete@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
> >What's the largest MMC card that can be used in 6230?
> >(I have 512mb MMC but it recognizes only 80mb???)
> >
>
> on various forums people have 1gb mmc cards working fine, something
> i'm considering. What firmware are you using? type *#0000# when the
> phone is in standby.
Anonymous
a b } Memory
February 17, 2005 9:45:32 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 18:45:31 +0100, "Bad_Kid"
<REMOVEzlocesto_dijete@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>V 4.44

ok. what brand is the mmc card?
Anonymous
a b } Memory
February 17, 2005 9:56:35 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

MMC 512mb
Super Talent??


"eggster2k" <eggster2k@nospambreathe.com> wrote in message
news:jem911tj11tm7vvukuc26r18lojfifp9te@4ax.com...
> On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 18:45:31 +0100, "Bad_Kid"
> <REMOVEzlocesto_dijete@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
> >V 4.44
>
> ok. what brand is the mmc card?
Anonymous
a b } Memory
February 17, 2005 9:56:36 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 18:56:35 +0100, "Bad_Kid"
<REMOVEzlocesto_dijete@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>MMC 512mb
>Super Talent??

The 6230 can be picky with mmc cards. I've been looking at some
discussions here http://www.mobymemory.co.uk . very useful.

Upgrading to the latest 5.24 firmware may help your problem.
Anonymous
a b } Memory
February 18, 2005 7:29:33 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

what more I will get when upgrade my N6230 to this firmware? my nokia works
on 4.28.

--
iTuiTu
Anonymous
a b } Memory
February 21, 2005 7:37:03 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

Hi everyone on this forum! .

Well all u guys are discussing abt the cheapest MMC

Well i hav an offer for MMC 1GB of transcend or ATP or similar branded
chips
for a mere Rs.2000/- (INR) Indian Rupees.

I am from delhi, u can buy as many as u want but hey faster the better
bcoz loads of responses within India itself. In market its for
Rs.3400/-


so hurry!

Regards,
Varun


--
varunbadhwar@gmail
brought to you by http://www.wifi-forum.com/
Anonymous
a b } Memory
February 21, 2005 7:52:52 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 16:29:33 +0100, iTuiTu
<ituituWYWALTO@poczta.onet.pl> wrote:

>what more I will get when upgrade my N6230 to this firmware? my nokia works
>on 4.28.

take a look here:

http://tinyurl.com/6pmkq
!