Looking for a Scanner XP driver for Microtek Phantom4800

Castor

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2004

Hello,

I've been using this Phantom4800 scanner for years under WinSE98/Me with a
USB/SCSI adapter pluggeg on the SCSI port of the scanner.

Does anybody know a driver for XP/2000 ?
The only one I've is SW255NT , It's quite old !!!
Thanks in advance
--
Castor , e-quinqua
enlever le ~ pour utiliser l'adresse email

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Ask the people that made it.