Looking for a Scanner XP driver for Microtek Phantom4800

Hello,

I've been using this Phantom4800 scanner for years under WinSE98/Me with a
USB/SCSI adapter pluggeg on the SCSI port of the scanner.

Does anybody know a driver for XP/2000 ?
The only one I've is SW255NT , It's quite old !!!
Thanks in advance
--
Castor , e-quinqua
enlever le ~ pour utiliser l'adresse email

    Ask the people that made it.

    "Castor" <castor2cod1@~hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I've been using this Phantom4800 scanner for years under WinSE98/Me with a
    > USB/SCSI adapter pluggeg on the SCSI port of the scanner.
    >
    > Does anybody know a driver for XP/2000 ?
    > The only one I've is SW255NT , It's quite old !!!
    > Thanks in advance
    > --
    > Castor , e-quinqua
    > enlever le ~ pour utiliser l'adresse email

Drivers Scanners Windows XP