Multi screen with lucid virtu

javierxam

Honorable
Sep 26, 2012
Hello everybody, first of all i want to thanks the possible help.

My first question is if with my current rig i can set up a 2 screens. I have a Sapphire 7870 with only one DVI and my mobo is a gigabyte Z77X-D3H with another DVI (cpu is i5 2500k), i have 2 monitors of different resolution (one is 1920x1080 and the other is 1280x1024) and i wonder if with virtu locidlogix i can connect the 2 monitors.

My second doubt is how can i install the lucid virtu? I have installed the catalyst (12.11 beta) and when i try to install the Intel HD graphics driver it throw me an error. Should i install first the lucid virtu driver and then install Intel's driver? Where should I connect the screen cable, to mobo or to GPU

Please think of me as a noob or, better yet, as a monkey with a computer xD and don't hesitate in give me all kind of indications.

In last but not in least i want to apologize for my English faults and thanks again in advance.

shroomy89

Honorable
Nov 17, 2012
I have no idea what that software is by why not connect your 2nd monitor to another output on the graphics card? Like the HDMI output for example?