Jus finished my 1st build, I have it connected thru hdmi but....

leifo

Honorable
Dec 24, 2012
I get I signal on my t.v jus womderin if I might be missing somethin or doin somethin wrong, hope you guys can help

leifo

Honorable
Dec 24, 2012

Sorry I meant I get "no signal" on my t.v while ill I'm plugged in using an hdmi feom the mobo and the graphics card

Lord Tumnas

Honorable
Nov 4, 2012

how are you using HDMI from the board and graphics? if you have a discrete graphics card, then motherboard video outs will be disabled, only use the HDMI on the graphics

leifo

Honorable
Dec 24, 2012
No I get nothin coming from a monitor aswell.and my mobo has a hdmi and my graphics card has one so I tried both of them and I still get no signal from my t.v

Lord Tumnas

Honorable
Nov 4, 2012
nice card, do you realise that this card requires power other than what comes from the PCI-E slot, i do believe it requires two six pin connectors, make sure these are properly connected and then try again

Dapake

Honorable
Apr 2, 2012
Agreed with Lord Tumna

Also make sure your drivers are installed correctly and are the latest ones as sometimes there wont be HDMI support if you install them incorrectly or not at all.

cu1993

Honorable
Dec 26, 2012
Just to clarify, the pc does turn on and all of the fans are running properly as well as the components, youre just getting no signal on your monitor/televison?

If so, since you are using a television, make sure you have the tv switched to the proper input. Since youre using an HDMI, make sure that your tv is switched to the correct HDMI input (i.e. you plug the HDMI from the pc to HDMI 2 on tv, turn the tv input to HDMI 2). They need to match. If the tv isnt switched to the correct input, you wont get any signal at all unless something else is plugged into that input.