New Monitor BF2 won't run :( HELP

Last response: in Video Games
a b C Monitor
July 7, 2005 12:49:40 AM

Okay, now I'm upset, just got the Dell 2405 and BF2 will not run at all.
I've tried using the +szx 1920 +szy 1200 in the command line, but the screen
just goes blank then back to the desktop.

More about : monitor bf2 run

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
July 7, 2005 6:11:10 PM

"mjones53" <senojm23@charter.net> wrote in message
> Okay, now I'm upset, just got the Dell 2405 and BF2 will not run at all.
> I've tried using the +szx 1920 +szy 1200 in the command line, but the
> screen just goes blank then back to the desktop.

Does it work on 1280X1024 (I know it's not the monitor's native
resolution).?

L.
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
July 9, 2005 12:47:27 AM

mjones53 wrote:
> Okay, now I'm upset, just got the Dell 2405 and BF2 will not run at all.
> I've tried using the +szx 1920 +szy 1200 in the command line, but the screen
> just goes blank then back to the desktop.

Go into My Documents\Battlefield 2 Demo\Profiles and edit the video.con
in all the subdirectories - change the old resolution to something the
new monitor supports. I had the same problem a week ago when I hooked
up a new monitor.

Bob
!