New Monitor BF2 won't run :( HELP

Okay, now I'm upset, just got the Dell 2405 and BF2 will not run at all.
I've tried using the +szx 1920 +szy 1200 in the command line, but the screen
just goes blank then back to the desktop.
2 answers Last reply
More about monitor help

    "mjones53" <senojm23@charter.net> wrote in message
    > Okay, now I'm upset, just got the Dell 2405 and BF2 will not run at all.
    > I've tried using the +szx 1920 +szy 1200 in the command line, but the
    > screen just goes blank then back to the desktop.

    Does it work on 1280X1024 (I know it's not the monitor's native
    resolution).?

    L.

    mjones53 wrote:
    > Okay, now I'm upset, just got the Dell 2405 and BF2 will not run at all.
    > I've tried using the +szx 1920 +szy 1200 in the command line, but the screen
    > just goes blank then back to the desktop.

    Go into My Documents\Battlefield 2 Demo\Profiles and edit the video.con
    in all the subdirectories - change the old resolution to something the
    new monitor supports. I had the same problem a week ago when I hooked
    up a new monitor.

    Bob

Games Monitors Command Line Video Games