Sign in with
Your question

Case and power supply

Last response: in Systems
December 31, 2012 10:28:31 AM

Can u tell me something good about this case: GTT HAVANA 525R MIDI TOWER HAVANA 525R (sorry didn't found official) and power supply: CASE PSU ATX 450W PFC/RB-S450BQ3-3 IN-WIN (sorry again, didn't found official page to).
And if this things aren't good, can u tell my what can by good and cheap ?

More about : case power supply

December 31, 2012 10:42:25 AM

never heard of those brands so i wouldnt trust them whats ur budget on these items
a b ) Power supply
December 31, 2012 10:59:07 AM

Yes, what's your budget? If you're looking to spend as little as possible I would recommend the Rosewill challenger and an Antec Basiq or Earthwatts PSU.
Related resources
December 31, 2012 11:41:42 AM

And u don't know nothing about this case brands to: CHIEFTEC, CODEGEN, COMPUCASE, COOLER MASTER, ENERMAX, FRACTAL DESIGN, GEMBIRD, GF, GIGA-BYTE, INTER-TECH, INWIN, JET COMPUTER, JNC, KINGSTON TECHNOLOGY, LINKWORLD, THERMALTAKE ?
December 31, 2012 11:48:14 AM

rainersxd said:
And u don't know nothing about this case brands to: CHIEFTEC, CODEGEN, COMPUCASE, COOLER MASTER, ENERMAX, FRACTAL DESIGN, GEMBIRD, GF, GIGA-BYTE, INTER-TECH, INWIN, JET COMPUTER, JNC, KINGSTON TECHNOLOGY, LINKWORLD, THERMALTAKE ?

Cant tell if thats donkey talk or not so let me say it as nice as possible. If I cant find and u cant find it when searching and ive never heard of that company I wouldnt trust them until i hear from someone that I know has knowledgeable understanding of them. So saying or asking which ever way you implied it seems like an insult to me. And you still havent put a budget so we could help you...
a b ) Power supply
December 31, 2012 11:54:06 AM

rainersxd said:

Lemme put it this way, except for coolermaster those brands are all complete sh*t for cases.
December 31, 2012 11:58:25 AM

Can I can found something good at about 21 $ ?
December 31, 2012 11:59:51 AM

angaddev said:
Lemme put it this way, except for coolermaster those brands are all complete sh*t for cases.

Awww really! When it comes to cases Fractal, CM, Thermaltake are the bigs one another he missed for cases which are my favorite is Corsair. The Corsair 500R Carbide series looks amazing and has many features to keep the build nice and clean inside and out
a b ) Power supply
December 31, 2012 12:00:24 PM

nope. The cheapest decent case you can get is the Rosewill Redbone u3, $49.99
a b ) Power supply
December 31, 2012 12:02:33 PM

Emelth said:
Awww really! When it comes to cases Fractal, CM, Thermaltake are the bigs one another he missed for cases which are my favorite is Corsair. The Corsair 500R Carbide series looks amazing and has many features to keep the build nice and clean inside and out

lol i use a 650d, he was talking gibberish and had $21 to spend so I assumed they were all crud xD
December 31, 2012 12:03:25 PM

I would advise trying to get more for a Case, why because most of those less than $25 cases have top mount PSUs which means the hot air from your PSU is going to be blowing hot air into your case which could damage components

Edit: Rofl @ Anga
December 31, 2012 12:08:39 PM

And how about "Cooler Master Elite 310 black/silver mid-tower" at about 41.56 $ ?
December 31, 2012 12:14:38 PM

looks like they are all currently out of stock at newegg and still a no from me for its Top Mounted PSU
!