Should i buy 2x Radeon 6990s from Ebay for $420?

Well today i was browsing threw Ebay and found a person selling 2 Diamand 6990s with all the neat accessories for $420 :o with a decent DOA protection. I am wondering if i should get this instead of a Amd Radeon 7970 for $399 on NewEgg. which would give me more bang for my buck?

The Seller has a pretty good record and i trust ebay buyer protection soooooo.......wat do u guys think? :D
2 answers Last reply
More about should radeon 6990s ebay
  1. HellsBadAss said:
    Well today i was browsing threw Ebay and found a person selling 2 Diamand 6990s with all the neat accessories for $420 :o with a decent DOA protection. I am wondering if i should get this instead of a Amd Radeon 7970 for $399 on NewEgg. which would give me more bang for my buck?

The Seller has a pretty good record and i trust ebay buyer protection soooooo.......wat do u guys think? :D

Not to burst your bubble but you misread the listing...

Quote:
    Two cards are available as shown in the actual images.
    Quantity of 1 is a purchase of one card.

EACH card is $430!

Also 1 card has already been sold. So the listing is just for the last card.

SO based on that info, a 7970 would be the better choice. 14 day warranty and a used product vs 2-3 year warranty and a brand new product that outperforms the 6990 in some games, and can be overclocked better to rip it in all games?

7970 all the way.
  2. That really isn't that great of a deal. A used dual card for the same price as an equally powerful new single card? I'll pass, also you get 3 free games.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Ebay Accessories Radeon Graphics Product