Cheapest DSLR in Toronto is....

Last response: in Digital Camera
June 20, 2005 3:58:32 AM

....the Pentax istDs. $1100.00 Can. after $100.00 rebate.
However, Olympus's E-300 comes with the two zooms and runs $1300.00
so technically, it's about the same. The Rebel XT has dropped to
$1200 but no one is going to opt for the Canon kit lens so add another
$500 for a good one. Nikon's D70/s is running $1550 so it's still in
a slightly different league, the D50 is likely to price out the same
as the Rebel XT. You can now get the old Rebel for around $900.00
with the kit lens.

More about : cheapest dslr toronto

Anonymous
June 20, 2005 11:27:50 AM

> ...the Pentax istDs. $1100.00 Can. after $100.00 rebate.
> However, Olympus's E-300 comes with the two zooms and runs $1300.00
> so technically, it's about the same. The Rebel XT has dropped to
> $1200 but no one is going to opt for the Canon kit lens so add another
> $500 for a good one. Nikon's D70/s is running $1550 so it's still in
> a slightly different league, the D50 is likely to price out the same
> as the Rebel XT. You can now get the old Rebel for around $900.00
> with the kit lens.

And the relevance to those lucky enough not to be Canadian is?.......
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
June 20, 2005 12:36:15 PM

Alan Browne <alan.browne@FreeLunchVideotron.ca> writes:

> Trapezium wrote:
>
>> And the relevance to those lucky enough not to be Canadian is?.......
>
> And this group belongs exclusively to .... ?

us (not U.S). All you bases is belong to us.

Hope this settles it.

Dragan

--
Dragan Cvetkovic,

June 20, 2005 12:48:28 PM

> ...the Pentax istDs. $1100.00 Can. after $100.00 rebate.
> However, Olympus's E-300 comes with the two zooms and runs $1300.00
> so technically, it's about the same. The Rebel XT has dropped to
> $1200 but no one is going to opt for the Canon kit lens so add another
> $500 for a good one. Nikon's D70/s is running $1550 so it's still in
> a slightly different league, the D50 is likely to price out the same
> as the Rebel XT. You can now get the old Rebel for around $900.00
> with the kit lens.

AFAIK the Pentax rebate is over. The prices in Ottawa in the store I am at
are;

*ist DS w/18~55 $1,199.99
Rebel w/18~55 $ 869.99
RebelXT w/18~55 $1,199.99
Nikon D70s kit $1,549.99
Nikon D50 kit $1,149.99
E-300 2 lens kit $1,279.99
K-M 7D $1,699.99 (not including the $200 rebate, so
1,499.99)
Fuji S3Pro body $2,699.99
Anonymous
June 20, 2005 1:17:05 PM

Trapezium <trapezium@work.com> wrote:

>"RichA" <none@none.com> wrote
>> ...the Pentax istDs. $1100.00 Can. after $100.00 rebate.
>> However, Olympus's E-300 comes with the two zooms and runs $1300.00

>And the relevance to those lucky enough not to be Canadian is?.......

Given NAFTA, you may be able to make your purchase in Canada, if
it works out cheaper than locally. Other than that, no relevance
but given the clear subject line why anyone with a grain of sense
would choose to read the body of the message and then complain
about irrelevance, is a mystery.

--
Ken Tough
Anonymous

"Ken Tough" <ken@objectech.co.uk> wrote in message
> Trapezium <trapezium@work.com> wrote:
>
>>"RichA" <none@none.com> wrote
>>> ...the Pentax istDs. $1100.00 Can. after $100.00 rebate.
>>> However, Olympus's E-300 comes with the two zooms and runs $1300.00
>
>>And the relevance to those lucky enough not to be Canadian is?.......
>
> Given NAFTA, you may be able to make your purchase in Canada, if
> it works out cheaper than locally. Other than that, no relevance
> but given the clear subject line why anyone with a grain of sense
> would choose to read the body of the message and then complain
> about irrelevance, is a mystery.

Life is full of mysteries, Ken - and one of the greatest is *why* Canadians
have stood passively by and watched their country turned into a homo-fascist
state.

Where, once, Canadians prided themselves on freedom and decency, they now
remain mute while their fellow citizens are hauled before the courts and
tried for such 'hate crimes' as daring to criticise the perversion of
homosexuality.

Time to remove the Maple Leaf from the flag and replace it with two crossed
pairs of handcuffs on a pink background.
June 20, 2005 2:30:31 PM

"Trapezium" <trapezium@work.com> wrote in message

> Life is full of mysteries, Ken - and one of the greatest is *why*
Canadians
> have stood passively by and watched their country turned into a
> homo-fascist state.
>
> Where, once, Canadians prided themselves on freedom and decency, they now
> remain mute while their fellow citizens are hauled before the courts and
> tried for such 'hate crimes' as daring to criticise the perversion of
> homosexuality.

I would look at your US "Patriot Act" and "Homeland Security Act" before
passing judgments on erosion of freedoms.
Anonymous
June 20, 2005 2:30:31 PM

Trapezium wrote:

> Life is full of mysteries, Ken - and one of the greatest is *why* Canadians
> have stood passively by and watched their country turned into a homo-fascist
> state.

**yawn**

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
Anonymous
June 20, 2005 4:07:57 PM

Trapezium <trapezium@work.com> wrote:

>Life is full of mysteries,

Well, thanks for clearing this one up: you're just a run-of-the-mill
weirdo.

>Time to remove the Maple Leaf from the flag and replace it with two crossed
>pairs of handcuffs on a pink background.

Or maybe a swaztika would be more up your street. Odd how
some people spend their life bitching that half the world is
too intolerant and the other half too tolerant.

--
Ken Tough
Anonymous

"Trapezium" <trapezium@work.com> wrote in message

> "Ken Tough" <ken@objectech.co.uk> wrote in message
> > Trapezium <trapezium@work.com> wrote:
> >
> >>"RichA" <none@none.com> wrote
> >
> >>And the relevance to those lucky enough not to be Canadian is?.......
> >
> > Given NAFTA, you may be able to make your purchase in Canada, if
> > it works out cheaper than locally. Other than that, no relevance
> > but given the clear subject line why anyone with a grain of sense
> > would choose to read the body of the message and then complain
> > about irrelevance, is a mystery.
>

> Life is full of mysteries, Ken - and one of the greatest is *why*
Canadians
> have stood passively by and watched their country turned into a
homo-fascist
> state.

Wow, aren't you the regressive fool.

Greg
June 20, 2005 11:15:14 PM

Like why this post is relevant on rec.photo.digital.slr-systems. Is it to
air your homophobia, or your hatred of a country that has more freedoms?
Anonymous
June 21, 2005 12:29:20 AM

Trapezium <trapez...@work.com> wrote:
>Life is full of mysteries,
>
>Time to remove the Maple Leaf from the flag and replace it with two crossed
>pairs of handcuffs on a pink background.

Gee Trappy you sound jealous.
Anonymous
June 21, 2005 12:31:44 AM

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 16:33:06 -0400, RichA <none@none.com> wrote:

>Canada is evolving into a two-tiered legal-political system
>where the laws for crimes against some are stricter
>than for others. I guess straight WASPS just aren't
>worth as much as other groups?

Your brand of bigotry is even more dangerous than the other jerk,
since on the surface it sounds so reasonable. Give me an example of
what you're talking about and I can give you at least 5 examples of
racial discrimination in the southern Ontario region in the last week,
including the admission of the chief of police in Kingston that his
own study shows that his force is involved in racial profiling against
black men.
Anonymous
June 21, 2005 12:36:03 AM

"Trapezium" <trapezium@work.com> wrote in message

> "Ken Tough" <ken@objectech.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Trapezium <trapezium@work.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"RichA" <none@none.com> wrote
>>
>>>And the relevance to those lucky enough not to be Canadian is?.......
>>
>> Given NAFTA, you may be able to make your purchase in Canada, if
>> it works out cheaper than locally. Other than that, no relevance
>> but given the clear subject line why anyone with a grain of sense
>> would choose to read the body of the message and then complain
>> about irrelevance, is a mystery.
>

> Life is full of mysteries, Ken - and one of the greatest is *why* Canadians
> have stood passively by and watched their country turned into a homo-fascist
> state.
>
> Where, once, Canadians prided themselves on freedom and decency, they now
> remain mute while their fellow citizens are hauled before the courts and
> tried for such 'hate crimes' as daring to criticise the perversion of
> homosexuality.
>
> Time to remove the Maple Leaf from the flag and replace it with two crossed
> pairs of handcuffs on a pink background.

Trapezium, what kind of red blooded name is that? You sound like an
Imperial Wizard.
Anonymous
June 21, 2005 1:11:01 PM

In article <3hn622Fhtqp2U1@individual.net>, trapezium@work.com (Trapezium)
wrote:
> And the relevance to those lucky enough not to be Canadian is?.......
About the same as Americans that assume only other Americans use Usenet.

Iain
June 21, 2005 1:11:02 PM

"Iain Laskey" <i.laskey@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> In article <3hn622Fhtqp2U1@individual.net>, trapezium@work.com (Trapezium)
> wrote:
>> And the relevance to those lucky enough not to be Canadian is?.......
> About the same as Americans that assume only other Americans use Usenet.

Ya mean it ain't UnitedStatesElectronicNet DUH!!
Anonymous
June 22, 2005 1:47:11 PM

Trapezium <trapezium@work.com> wrote:

>> 3. some history of trauma
>> b) parental violent abuse - my parents seldom displayed anger - except
>> when immigrants began to colonise the neighbourhood.

Ah, so that explains it. Learned behaviour from the parents is the
cause of a huge slice of adult intolerance.

>Now, I had the courtesy to answer you queries - perhaps you could now
>explain to us all *why* young white men are routinely stabbed and kicked to
>death on the streets of Britain by black assailants,

"routinely stabbed and kicked to death"?

That has the stench of utter rubbish to me. Give me four specific
cases of such murder in the last year, and I'll believe "routinely".
Hell, even two.

I rather think you can't.

Ob r.p.d.s-s content:

> 4. Insufficient photo equipment
> a) Sigma equipment - sadly, no. I do find George Preddy extremely
> credible though.

That, also, explains a lot.

> b) non-VR/IS lenses - not being addicted to drugs or alcohol, I find my
> hands remain remarkably steady.

But VR improves two to three stops above what a normal person
can do. I can't justify it myself on a <50mm, but on a >150mm
it would be brilliant.

> c) strictly point & shoot - is that some sort of sexual innuendo?

Violent innuendo, depending on the intended target.

--
Ken Tough
Anonymous

> Trapezium <trapezium@work.com> wrote:
>
>>> 3. some history of trauma
>>> b) parental violent abuse - my parents seldom displayed anger - except
>>> when immigrants began to colonise the neighbourhood.
>
> Ah, so that explains it. Learned behaviour from the parents is the
> cause of a huge slice of adult intolerance.
>
>>Now, I had the courtesy to answer you queries - perhaps you could now
>>explain to us all *why* young white men are routinely stabbed and kicked
>>death on the streets of Britain by black assailants,
>
> "routinely stabbed and kicked to death"?
>
> That has the stench of utter rubbish to me. Give me four specific
> cases of such murder in the last year, and I'll believe "routinely".
> Hell, even two.
>
> I rather think you can't.
>
> Ob r.p.d.s-s content:
>
>> 4. Insufficient photo equipment
>> a) Sigma equipment - sadly, no. I do find George Preddy extremely
>> credible though.
>
> That, also, explains a lot.
>
>> b) non-VR/IS lenses - not being addicted to drugs or alcohol, I find my
>> hands remain remarkably steady.
>
> But VR improves two to three stops above what a normal person
> can do. I can't justify it myself on a <50mm, but on a >150mm
> it would be brilliant.
>
>> c) strictly point & shoot - is that some sort of sexual innuendo?
>
> Violent innuendo, depending on the intended target.

--

Now, that last remark illuminates your personality rather nicely.

When you wrote 'Point & Shoot', I immediately saw sexual connotations in
it - but your own thoughts were of violence and bloody murder! ( you're a
black homosexual, yes?)

As for your request for information about the cull of white people that is
taking place on Britain's streets, almost entirely without national media
coverage - try this link. Don't be put off by the source - the NF may not
be everyone's cup of tea but the cases they highlight are entirely genuine,
and it's an extremely valid point that these murders are seldom publicised
beyond the pages of the local press. Unlike similar attacks on black people
which are routinely the subject of near hysteria in the national dailies.

Try and be a sensible man, Ken, no-one is suggesting that any murder is
justifiable - no matter what the victim's skin colour might be - but the
media certainly do seem to down-play these hate-crimes when they are
committed by blacks.

http://www.drypool.net/cgi-bin/system.pl?id=nfflist
Anonymous
June 22, 2005 6:56:16 PM

Trapezium <trapezium@work.com> wrote:

>As for your request for information about the cull of white people that is
>taking place on Britain's streets, almost entirely without national media
>coverage - try this link. Don't be put off by the source - the NF may not

Sorry, put off even before looking.

Surely you can a link to some "reliable" media source like the Sun
or Mirror or Mail, or even the Telegraph?

Can't find a single specific case of racial murder then?

--
Ken Tough
Anonymous

> Trapezium <trapezium@work.com> wrote:
>
>>As for your request for information about the cull of white people that is
>>taking place on Britain's streets, almost entirely without national media
>>coverage - try this link. Don't be put off by the source - the NF may not
>
> Sorry, put off even before looking.
>
> Surely you can a link to some "reliable" media source like the Sun
> or Mirror or Mail, or even the Telegraph?
>
> Can't find a single specific case of racial murder then?<<

Let's assume that you are white. Let's further assume that you are normal,
and that you have children.

Now, let's pray as hard as we can that you never have a Policeman knocking
on your door to inform you that your son has been stabbed or kicked to death
on the street by a gang of race hating blacks or muslims

It happens regularly in the UK, why not ask Danny Connor's distraught
parents? - and I wouldn't wish that unbearable anguish on anyone, not even
you.

I note that you couldn't refute the accounts of hate-crime against whites -
so you were forced to resort to the usual ploy of 'librul' apologists and
dismiss them out of hand because they were carried on the webpages of an
organisation of which you are intolerant.

Perhaps, instead of condemning the NF for having the courage to publicise
these hate crimes, you should be asking the respective editors of The Sun,
The Mirror, and The Mail, why they give minimal coverage to murders of
whites by blacks?

White people are kicked to death in the gutters of their own land by - but
the media studiously ignore them and devote entire pages to a slut's tits.

do you think that have an agenda?.....(shock, horror...)

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news_detail.php?newsId=351
Anonymous
June 22, 2005 7:37:37 PM

RichA typically spews:

> Blacks only represent (at most) 2% of Canada's population, as opposed
> to 13% in the U.S.

http://www.toronto.ca/toronto_facts/diversity.htm

"Black at 204,075 or 8.3 per cent"

And given that StatsCan defines a 'visible minority' as the comfy word
for "not white", the statistic above rises to over 40% for Toronto.
You can dredge up similar facts for the entire country, or other
cities.

Now maybe in your world 40% is "at most 2%", but in the reality the
rest of us inhabit things work quite a bit differently.
June 22, 2005 11:53:32 PM

"Ken Tough" <ken@objectech.co.uk> wrote in message
> Trapezium <trapezium@work.com> wrote:
>
>>As for your request for information about the cull of white people that is
>>taking place on Britain's streets, almost entirely without national media
>>coverage - try this link. Don't be put off by the source - the NF may not
>
> Sorry, put off even before looking.
>
> Surely you can a link to some "reliable" media source like the Sun
> or Mirror or Mail, or even the Telegraph?
>
> Can't find a single specific case of racial murder then?

He can't, the best he do is cite one example. I can say asian gangs are
rampant in Toronto, based on a few sensational cases that get media
attention. But the motto on Fleet Street as well as most media outlets is;
"if it bleeds ... it leads..."
June 23, 2005 12:01:25 AM

<eawckyegcy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> RichA typically spews:
>
>> Blacks only represent (at most) 2% of Canada's population, as opposed
>> to 13% in the U.S.
>
> http://www.toronto.ca/toronto_facts/diversity.htm
>
> "Black at 204,075 or 8.3 per cent"

Toronto does have more "blacks" than for example Winnepeg or Vancouver. So I
would say 8.3% for Toronto is accurate. The 2% number for all of Canada is
also probably accurate.

> And given that StatsCan defines a 'visible minority' as the comfy word
> for "not white", the statistic above rises to over 40% for Toronto.
> You can dredge up similar facts for the entire country, or other
> cities.
>

> Now maybe in your world 40% is "at most 2%", but in the reality the
> rest of us inhabit things work quite a bit differently.

And the point that a diverse country has 40% visible minority is what?
Native people are classed as a visible minority, but they were here first.
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 12:25:40 AM

On 22 Jun 2005 15:37:37 -0700, "eawckyegcy@yahoo.com"
<eawckyegcy@yahoo.com> wrote:

>RichA typically spews:
>
>> Blacks only represent (at most) 2% of Canada's population, as opposed
>> to 13% in the U.S.
>
>http://www.toronto.ca/toronto_facts/diversity.htm
>
>"Black at 204,075 or 8.3 per cent"
>
>And given that StatsCan defines a 'visible minority' as the comfy word
>for "not white", the statistic above rises to over 40% for Toronto.
>You can dredge up similar facts for the entire country, or other
>cities.
>
>Now maybe in your world 40% is "at most 2%", but in the reality the
>rest of us inhabit things work quite a bit differently.

Toronto. Toronto is almost 50% non-white and not representative of
the entire country. No more than New York's diversity is like
the 97% white composition of Vermont.
-Rich
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 1:01:14 AM

In article <3ht7ldFip0n1U1@individual.net>, trapezium@work.com (Trapezium)
wrote:
> Let's assume that you are white. Let's further assume that you are
> normal, and that you have children.
Normal being what exactly?

> It happens regularly in the UK, why not ask Danny Connor's distraught
> parents? - and I wouldn't wish that unbearable anguish on anyone, not
> even you.
That's one of out 60 million. Any others?

Iain
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 3:02:09 AM

> In article <3ht7ldFip0n1U1@individual.net>, trapezium@work.com (Trapezium)
> wrote:
>> Let's assume that you are white. Let's further assume that you are
>> normal, and that you have children.
> Normal being what exactly?<

Hetrosexual

>> It happens regularly in the UK, why not ask Danny Connor's distraught
>> parents? - and I wouldn't wish that unbearable anguish on anyone, not
>> even you.
> That's one of out 60 million. Any others?
>
> Iain<

I take it that, like Ken, you are also to afraid to read the NF link
provided? - otherwise you would see that it's simply the latest in a long
line of such killings, and you wouldn't make a fool of yourself by trying to
defend the indefensible.
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 12:44:21 PM

RichA wrote:

>>Now maybe in your world 40% is "at most 2%", but in the reality the
>>rest of us inhabit things work quite a bit differently.
>
> Toronto. Toronto is almost 50% non-white and not representative of
> the entire country.

You are a proven shithead "RichA", since even 13% is still not 2%.

http://www40.statcan.ca/l01/cst01/demo52a.htm
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 12:46:57 PM

Darrell wrote:

> And the point that a diverse country has 40% visible minority is what?

It's 13%. The point is that RichA is either ignorant or a liar.
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 12:49:54 PM

RichA wrote:

>>The link between wealth (or to be exact, the lack of it) and crime has
>>been known for a very long time. Do we need it to be proven yet again?
>
> Well, the "link" between wealth and visible minority status doesn't
> exist.

Who was talking about this?

> You don't see the Chinese or Asian Indians languishing in
> poverty from one generation to the next. Funny what hard work will
> do for you.

Even if you claim was true, can you state it's relevance?

You are sounding much like this UraniumCommittee fruitcake:
equivocator, producer of non sequiturs, red herrings and other
irrelevancies. Why not try making sense for a change? It's actually
easier than being the vacuous twit you are now.
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 2:11:31 PM

In article <3hu5hpFilr3sU1@individual.net>, trapezium@work.com (Trapezium)
wrote:
> > Normal being what exactly?<
> Hetrosexual
Would you also say it was normal to have green eyes? There's less of them
than homosexuals. Perhaps people with green eyes should be shunned as
abnormal?

> > That's one of out 60 million. Any others?
> I take it that, like Ken, you are also to afraid to read the NF link
> provided? - otherwise you would see that it's simply the latest in a
> long line of such killings, and you wouldn't make a fool of yourself by
> trying to defend the indefensible.
Calling me a fool just weakens your argument. You were asked to provide
supporting evidence of your claims and produced a single instance. I asked
(not unreasonably) for more. I have no fear of the NF link but I wouldn't
really expect them to be a credible source of data. Mandy Rice Davis
applies ('They would say that, wouldn't they'.

Iain
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 3:11:18 PM

This will be my last post in this off-topic thread.

Trapezium <trapezium@work.com> wrote:

>It happens regularly in the UK, why not ask Danny Connor's distraught
>parents? -

So you come up with a single name. I am unable to find a single
web page referencing a violent death for anyone by that name (or
Daniel). I doubt there are any legit references; it appears to
be bogus.

This "it happens regularly" mentality is so ubiquitous in so many
paranoid groups. It doesn't happen regularly. It might have happened
once or twice over a few years, but it doesn't happen regularly.

Now if you want to talk about regularly, we can go back to your
original topic, homosexuality. Homosexuals are regularly violently
attacked and killed by anti-homosexuals in many countries, and it
does happen in the UK. Not a single case has happened of homosexual
gangs violently attacking and killing someone in the street. Now
who is a greater danger to the public? If there had to be a
choice, sorry, but your ilk would be the one better eliminated for
the common good. [Not that I'm suggesting you be eliminated, just
that if there had to be a nazi-style choice...]

ENDS

--
Ken Tough
Anonymous

> In article <3hu5hpFilr3sU1@individual.net>, trapezium@work.com (Trapezium)
> wrote:
>> > Normal being what exactly?<
>> Hetrosexual
> Would you also say it was normal to have green eyes? There's less of them
> than homosexuals. Perhaps people with green eyes should be shunned as
> abnormal?
>
>> > That's one of out 60 million. Any others?
>> I take it that, like Ken, you are also to afraid to read the NF link
>> provided? - otherwise you would see that it's simply the latest in a
>> long line of such killings, and you wouldn't make a fool of yourself by
>> trying to defend the indefensible.
> Calling me a fool just weakens your argument. You were asked to provide
> supporting evidence of your claims and produced a single instance. I asked
> (not unreasonably) for more. I have no fear of the NF link but I wouldn't
> really expect them to be a credible source of data. Mandy Rice Davis
> applies ('They would say that, wouldn't they'.
>
> Iain<

The NF reports are all taken from creditable news sources - sadly, often
local newspapers, since these black-on-white murders no longer seem to
qualify for more extensive coverage.

Some are taken from national news sources - presumably, in those instances
where the crime was so grotesque that it just couldn't be ignored,
requirements of political correctness notwithstanding.

They are never followed up, though - and are rapidly forgotten (which, one
feels, is the desired effect)

This contrasts sharply with the Stephen Laurence case - were a tireless
media barrage was orchestrated until the lad achieved Sainthood.

I'm not a member of the NF - but I warmly applaud their efforts to ensure
that the tragic deaths of my fellow countrymen are not entirely erased as
the well plotted conspiracy to dismantle our British heritage continues
apace.

I believe in treating all these cases equally - which, of course, cannot be
allowed to happen lest the British public suddenly start asking why they are
being murdered in the streets of Britain by immigrants and the children of
immigrants.

The cases are all authentic - and are there to peruse if you can struggle
free from the constraints of your dogma, if only for half an hour.
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 5:33:19 PM

RichA wrote:

> >http://www40.statcan.ca/l01/cst01/demo52a.htm
>
> He you retard; We were talking initially about Blacks,
> I said they represent 2% of the population.

_YOU_ were talking 'initially' about them. Remember? You say these 2%
were causing 90% of the murders. Where is _your_ cite for this claim?
(Even if the claim is true, why should you even care, since, as you
further claim, most of the murdered are 'black' anyways, and you appear
to have no fondness for the melanistically gifted or whatever you wish
to call them.)

> Their numbers in Canada are (according to the above)
> 662,000. Canada's population is 30 million.
> 662,000 is 2% of 30 million. Idiot.

Fine, I'll be explicit then: I say you -- typical white trailer-trash
homeboy dumbass -- can't tell a black from a filipino or anyone else
without lilly white skin.

Tell us about the communist threat from China again, shithead. They
are making all the telescopes now!!!
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 7:59:42 PM

On 23 Jun 2005 08:44:21 -0700, "eawckyegcy@yahoo.com"
<eawckyegcy@yahoo.com> wrote:

>RichA wrote:
>
>>>Now maybe in your world 40% is "at most 2%", but in the reality the
>>>rest of us inhabit things work quite a bit differently.
>>
>> Toronto. Toronto is almost 50% non-white and not representative of
>> the entire country.
>
>You are a proven shithead "RichA", since even 13% is still not 2%.
>
>http://www40.statcan.ca/l01/cst01/demo52a.htm

He you retard; We were talking initially about Blacks,
I said they represent 2% of the population.
Their numbers in Canada are (according to the above)
662,000. Canada's population is 30 million.
662,000 is 2% of 30 million. Idiot.
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 8:03:20 PM

On 23 Jun 2005 08:49:54 -0700, "eawckyegcy@yahoo.com"
<eawckyegcy@yahoo.com> wrote:

>RichA wrote:
>
>>>The link between wealth (or to be exact, the lack of it) and crime has
>>>been known for a very long time. Do we need it to be proven yet again?
>>
>> Well, the "link" between wealth and visible minority status doesn't
>> exist.
>
>Who was talking about this?
>
>> You don't see the Chinese or Asian Indians languishing in
>> poverty from one generation to the next. Funny what hard work will
>> do for you.
>
>Even if you claim was true, can you state it's relevance?

Yes, it's only relevant when some dimwit leftist like yourself
decides that all of a group's problems are not of their own making.

What it does show is a pattern that isn't being emulated by any other
group, many of whom are visible minorities and face the same kind of
prejudice that Blacks do but still manage to be equal or better
in terms of socioeconomic condition compared to their White
counterparts.
-Rich
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 11:54:07 PM

On 23 Jun 2005 13:33:19 -0700, "eawckyegcy@yahoo.com"
<eawckyegcy@yahoo.com> wrote:

>RichA wrote:
>
>> >http://www40.statcan.ca/l01/cst01/demo52a.htm
>>
>> He you retard; We were talking initially about Blacks,
>> I said they represent 2% of the population.
>
>_YOU_ were talking 'initially' about them. Remember? You say these 2%
>were causing 90% of the murders. Where is _your_ cite for this claim?
>(Even if the claim is true, why should you even care, since, as you
>further claim, most of the murdered are 'black' anyways, and you appear
>to have no fondness for the melanistically gifted or whatever you wish
>to call them.)
>
>> Their numbers in Canada are (according to the above)
>> 662,000. Canada's population is 30 million.
>> 662,000 is 2% of 30 million. Idiot.
>
>Fine, I'll be explicit then: I say you -- typical white trailer-trash
>homeboy dumbass -- can't tell a black from a filipino or anyone else
>without lilly white skin.
>
>Tell us about the communist threat from China again, shithead. They
>are making all the telescopes now!!!

Why not just go start up a neighbourhood communist club, you
throwback?
Anonymous
June 24, 2005 12:48:47 AM

In article <3hviccFj1d0hU1@individual.net>, trapezium@work.com (Trapezium)
wrote:
> The NF reports are all taken from creditable news sources - sadly,
> often local newspapers,
Not neccesarily a problem.

> They are never followed up, though - and are rapidly forgotten (which,
> one feels, is the desired effect)
Most news isn't. It buzzes for a few days then gets forgotton. Major
events like the 'Downing Street email' recently barely caused a ripple.

> I'm not a member of the NF - but I warmly applaud their efforts to
> ensure that the tragic deaths of my fellow countrymen are not entirely
> erased as the well plotted conspiracy to dismantle our British heritage
> continues apace.
I'm all for openness and transparancy.

> I believe in treating all these cases equally
Agreed.

> The cases are all authentic - and are there to peruse if you can
> struggle free from the constraints of your dogma, if only for half an
> hour.
I have no dogma, just trying to get you to back up what appear to be
blanket allegations. FWIW, I will do some more digging. I never take a
position until I have read all sides.

Iain
Anonymous
June 24, 2005 1:57:22 PM

RichA wrote:

> Why not just go start up a neighbourhood communist club, you
> throwback?

For communists, the Chinese are quite the capitalist. The Chinese urban
citizen today has a much stronger entrepreneurial spirit than most
Amercicans, Canadians and Europeans.

When Deng took over the CP he made it clear that China had to out
capitalist the capitalists.

That this has nothing to do with democracy is another issue.

So, imagine a dictatorship running a capitalist oriented
society/economy. Little pollution control. Full throttle to take over
the world economy. They are buying (and building) cars at an astounding
rate. Gas was up to 99.9c per litre here the other day (I lucked into
some at 92.4) ... I saw $1.004 in Nova Scotia a couple weeks ago...

It's a coming... invest wisely.

Cheers,
Alan.

--
A beaver and a rabbit are sitting in the woods near Hoover Dam.
"Did you build that one?" the rabbit asked.

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 09:57:22 -0400, Alan Browne
<alan.browne@FreeLunchVideotron.ca> wrote:

>RichA wrote:
>
>> Why not just go start up a neighbourhood communist club, you
>> throwback?
>
>For communists, the Chinese are quite the capitalist. The Chinese urban
>citizen today has a much stronger entrepreneurial spirit than most
>Amercicans, Canadians and Europeans.
>
>When Deng took over the CP he made it clear that China had to out
>capitalist the capitalists.

Kind of like "We will bury you" but with better effect?
-Rich
!