Tags:
  • Prebuilt
  • Microphone
  • Computer
  • Systems
Last response: in Systems
December 31, 2012 7:35:47 PM

Hello,
I need help, my microphone works fine, but my computer wont load it. It works in the rear of the computer just not the front. I need to have it in the front for Recording purposes. Im trying to have an on screen live stream with audio commentary but the software doesnt pick up the microphone in the back, it tries to pick it up in the front, my computer microphone jack doesnt pick up my mic, and my mic works. See my problem? Help

Much Thanks,
-Tsonga

More about : microphone jack trouble

December 31, 2012 11:25:35 PM

Do you have a sound card in your PC? If so the sound card REPLACES the motherboard audio. The front audio input may be attached to the motherboard, the read may be directly into the sound card.

Type microphone in the win7 search box, do not hit enter look up at the search results and click 'find and fix audio recording problems'

In device manager disable any sound input devices you are not using, that may make the " but the software doesnt pick up the microphone in the back, it tries to pick it up in the front, " problem do away, the software will only find the device that is not disabled.

good luck.
m
l
!