Sign in with
Your question

Annex A and Annex B modems

Last response: in Networking
December 23, 2011 8:08:31 AM

Hello all , my question is the following : i have this modem and i can change the firmware to the annex a edition (this one).I changed the firmware from the webui and everything went ok. Will it work like normal ? Will i have problems in the future ? Is the difference between annex a and annex b really a setting inside the firmware ?

More about : annex annex modems

December 23, 2011 5:15:34 PM

You should contact TP-LINK for this, unless someone on the forums has actually tried this. It's very very hard to tell what the guts of the device are like and what exactly the firmware will do. You need to talk to the people that engineered it.

Unless you want to risk bricking your router to experiment with it, don't touch it till you talk to the vendor.

Although I'm 90% certain they will say "don't do it, it's not supported".
February 19, 2012 4:46:14 AM

An account inside the name of an organization perform the same thing, allowing you to send and receive payments almost anonymously, since the company name rather yours can have up on all transactions Since security and privacy are among the main appeals of offshore banking, it's not surprising these banks establish intricate web security procedures and far more This required banks to report suspicious transactions over 10,000USD Policies vary greatly across offshore banks and jurisdictions, therefore make a selection that is appropriate for your requirements What You Need to Open an Offshore AccountOpening an offshore bank account needn't be traumatic - if you understand what you may and that're with regard to . Thus offering the easiest offshore banking.

Get an unspecified Bank Account through NO identification or NO ID duplicate Necessary

A Notary is an impartial witness the Copyright reads 2001; They've only been running for a number of years;They offer a variety of dubious products - second passports, citizenships, anonymous an atm card;You cannot pay via bank card - it's more difficult to acquire refunds on banker's drafts, Western Union and e-Gold etc;They require you sign a confidentiality agreement, or you might have the sense you are entering quasi-legal or illegal territory The Hong Kong dollar is the ninth most traded currency on the planet It becomes easy for person to cover up money from friends, employer, family or perhaps spouse <a href=http://artikelindonesia.com/veritable-offshore-bank-acc...;offshore bank account benefits</a> This is simply required through the laws, which are currently stricter after 9/11, that regulate banking industry and then there aren't any exceptions Research the lender's history when it comes to its stability and security Switzerland holds almost US$ 3 trillion in offshore bank accounts as the Cayman Islands holds nearly US$1 And, it could enable you to understand, that in case you are the type of person who in order to assume responsibility for his or her financial future, an off shore bank could be just the thing you might be on the lookout for Switzerland along with the Cayman Islands are two specifically that co-operate with US and EU authorities SSL (Secure Socket Layering) encryption prevents organizations from seeing what you might be doing or checking your bank account An offshore bank account is really a necessary portion of operating an offshore company US citizens considering opening an offshore account should be aware of and seek professional advice on the impact from the recently enacted HIRE Act
February 21, 2012 8:02:37 AM

Annex A is ADSL over PSTN(UK) and Annex B is ADSL over ISDN(Germany).

Thanks.
Julie
!