Status
Not open for further replies.

cb12345

Honorable
Nov 16, 2012
I'm designing a new computer. What kind of graphics card should I get to run Elements 10 very efficiently. That is I don't want it to crash the computer.

Solution
Videos? You want a fast processor with hyperthreading, lots of memory like 16gig would do wonders, and fast hard drive, like an SSD.
The video card, as stated previously, can be any decent midrange card. Something like a 7850 or 660ti at the $200 price range would be plenty enough for what you are talking about, and more.
Any modern mid-range graphic card will be more than enough, but, in order to answer this question accurately, we need to know the hardware details of your new computer, as there is more important hardware concerns to get the best performance from Elements 10 than just the graphic card.

cb12345

Honorable
Nov 16, 2012

Videos? You want a fast processor with hyperthreading, lots of memory like 16gig would do wonders, and fast hard drive, like an SSD.
The video card, as stated previously, can be any decent midrange card. Something like a 7850 or 660ti at the $200 price range would be plenty enough for what you are talking about, and more.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.