New Build Help just need some advice on the components ive picked.

Clarkeyy

Honorable
Dec 27, 2012
I already have a Harddrive with a Evo Labs ATX-Psu 750w PSU and am upgrading for an AMD Athlon II X4 630 and a nvidia 550ti to

i5-3570k
Nvidia 660ti (evga most likely if it matters)
ASRock Z77 Extreme4 Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) Motherboard
Corsair Vengeance Blue 8GB
Novatech Vortex Tower Case(only found on this site i believe http://www.novatech.co.uk/products/components/cases/novatechvortexcaseretail.html)
Btw all my parts are coming from this site as im going to the shop to pick them up.

Im using my pc for almost exclusively gaming with SLi in mind for the future when i can afford another card.

This is my first build and i've learned 90% of my knowledge about building in the last week so advise and criticize away:).

gr8mohawk

Honorable
Dec 21, 2012
FYI: i am still planning my fist build so my advice may be worthless

From what I've read it's better to buy all your components at once so if any are defective you haven't left it too late to return them. I'm buying all my parts on a credit card with 0% for like 15 months rather than buy parts here and there.

Clarkeyy

Honorable
Dec 27, 2012
Emelth that is pretty much my full list of parts. Only thing missing is the parts i already have as i see no need to replace my Harddrive,CDdrive and PSU.
My Budget is £600 for CPU,motherboard,GPU,RAM and Case.
Unless im missing any parts i need?

Gr8Mohawk i am getting all the parts at Novatech.

Btw these are the parts im getting if this is more detailed
http://gyazo.com/28d9a93702e732a46214160ba4a0f4bf

Emelth

Distinguished
alright good much better now i can see more details about ur parts i would still advise to change your RAM those Tooth-like things on ur RAM are called Heat Spreaders they are completely obsolete now of days are were mostly important couple years ago. Why, because they have a 'chance' of getting in the way of CPU coolers (make sure you grab a Hyper 212 Evo if u only plan to OC a little bit)

Clarkeyy

Honorable
Dec 27, 2012
Ah ok will switch the ram out.

As for the PSU i assumed a 750watt would be enough, so i guess i am missing something about PSUs.Back to researching:(.