Absolute best graphics card in existence: You find it I buy it

johnnyboy128

Honorable
Oct 7, 2012
What is the absolute fastest graphics card in existence that will work in a gaming PC? I do not care about cost I just want the best.

johnnyboy128

Honorable
Oct 7, 2012
From what I have read, it is just 2 cards put together and you can get better performance with sli'd single gpu cards. What is the best single GPU that can either be sli'd or crossfired with four of said card?

johnnyboy128

Honorable
Oct 7, 2012
1:Yes I did. That one is the best I have seen so far...probably going to get it unless anyone comes up with a better one in the next few days.
2: I know you are not supposed to feed trolls but the randomness of that spam was hilarious! XD

firedice

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2012
690 is essentially the very same performance as two 680. If you want to quad-sli, then just go with two 690s. Much sexier. By the way, if money isn't a problem, why not upgrade every single generation instead of giving yourself the trouble of running into issues with 4-way sli? Seems like it's very shallow to get a 4-way configuration that will probably be beaten by a single card in one generations or two. Just get a 680 or a 7970, and upgrade every single time. You'll get better performance every year for the same money :)

4745454b

Titan
Oh I read it.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/radeon-hd-7990-devil13-7970-x2,3329-19.html

Performance Winner: HIS 7970 X2

On paper, HIS' 7970 X2 looks like it should outperform the other two contenders. Indeed, its elevated core and memory clock rates help the board dominate our benchmarks. In almost every test, it's the fastest card in this round-up.

They don't even mention micro stutter on the final page. Only draw back they mention is the amount of power needed. Your answer smacks of being an obvious fanboi. Arguing with you is pointless. Good day sir.