HAFSIX

Honorable
Oct 30, 2012
The motherhood should have no problems. Your CPU might bottleneck it a bit, although you could clock your processor to around 3.0Ghz to help with that. And either way you can and will get a graphics upgrade upon buying that.

zBlackie

Honorable
Nov 16, 2012

Thank you very much. I will get it within this month.

Is there any software we can check there is how many voltage of our Power Supply without open the casing?

Azn Cracker

Distinguished

why dont you just open up the case... trust me its not that scary. takes 2 minutes. I mean you are going to open it up anyways when you upgrade the card.

It seems that you have a prebuilt computer. You can probably search your model number on google and check the specs and they should list the wattage. This will take longer though. Your choice.

zBlackie

Honorable
Nov 16, 2012

Thank you. I will just open my casing and check it.

HAFSIX

Honorable
Oct 30, 2012
And yes never be afraid to open it up, its not that bad inside :). Just remember what you do so IF something goes amiss, you can revert to last stable point. Your power supply should have a sticker on the left side or the front. look for the MAX DC output on it to determine its size.

zBlackie

Honorable
Nov 16, 2012

I had checked my Power Supply. It is around 500W.

Is that enough to support ATI Radeon HD 7850?

My friend said if play high graphical games will automatic shutdown due to power supply problem.