move outlook calender to nokia 6230

How do i use the calender on my pc and then transfer it to my phone?
I can use my contacts and transfer them no problem.
Please Help..
1 answer Last reply
More about move outlook calender nokia 6230

    using the pc suite pc sync program (obviously what you're using to
    transfer your contacts?). the first time you set it up there should be
    a sync wizard which asks you what items (e.g. contacts, calendar,
    notes) you would like to sync.

    I'll take a step back. are you using the latest pc suite software from
    the nokia website? v6.41 currently, i think.

    --
    Guts

Nokia Phones Outlook