move outlook calender to nokia 6230

Last response: in Brands
February 20, 2005 7:18:25 PM

How do i use the calender on my pc and then transfer it to my phone?
I can use my contacts and transfer them no problem.
Please Help..
Anonymous
February 21, 2005 11:55:20 PM

using the pc suite pc sync program (obviously what you're using to
transfer your contacts?). the first time you set it up there should be
a sync wizard which asks you what items (e.g. contacts, calendar,
notes) you would like to sync.

I'll take a step back. are you using the latest pc suite software from
the nokia website? v6.41 currently, i think.

--
Guts