New CPU, MoBo, RAM, etc. for existing system

Consider

Honorable
Jan 1, 2013
Hi all,

I'm looking to upgrade my existing computer to something that'll perform better with new games. I tend to favour MMOs, which are more CPU taxing than most. My current plan is to replace the CPU, RAM, MoBo and OS (stupid OEM...), though that's obviously up to you.

The existing computer is a HP 6210uk; though I replaced the video card and PSU already.

Quick breakdown of current system specs;
■Win7 x64 SP1 OEM
■AMD Athlon II X4 Processor 620
■Some El Cheapo mobo that needs to go
■HD Radeon 5850
■4 GB DDR3 RAM
■750w PSU
■1 TB SATA HDD
■23" 1920x1080 monitor

I'm hoping to spend no more than €800 (in a relationship, spending more might endanger that... :p). I can stretch to €900 at most.

The website I've been looking at is http://www.komplett.ie/ If you've another website you prefer I'm happy to look at it, but please note that I can pick things up directly from Komplett and duck any delivery charges. Any other websites, even UK ones, will mean moderate delivery charges - Ireland is an island afterall - so I'm assuming that Komplett would be the best option.

Here's what I've been looking at;
i5 3570k 3.4GHz 6MB LGA1155 | €205
Gigabyte GA-Z77-DS3H - Socket 1155 - ATX | €98
Corsair Vengeance -1600Mhz -PC3-12800 - 8 GB (x2) | €96
Win7 x64 OEM (here we go again...) | €100
Antec 11 Hundred - Full Tower | €120

That leaves me with €200-€300 to play with. I'd like to overclock, which means I'd feel more comfortable throwing in a good aftermarket cooler; though I have no idea which one to get. I realize 16GB of RAM is excessive, but for some irrational reason I'm determined to waste my money on it. Any thoughts on whether it's worth replacing the video card?

Very grateful for anyone who spends their spare time helping a random enthusiast. :)

Happy New Year!