Solution
I had a 560ti and played BF3 on High settings with 60fps on 32 players map. Loved the card. However, if I played other games then I would have bought a 7850 for that price range.

@pushanthegreat. What do you want your card to do? What resolution is your monitor?

mohit9206

Distinguished
yeah the 560 ti beating out the 7850 in battlefield 3 is not really unexpected since battlefield 3 is tailor made for nvidia gpu's. hell even the gtx 660 non ti beats out the mighty 7950.
its your decision to make. if you are gonna play a lot of BF3 you better pick up a 560 ti else the 7850 will be better in most other games

I had a 560ti and played BF3 on High settings with 60fps on 32 players map. Loved the card. However, if I played other games then I would have bought a 7850 for that price range.

@pushanthegreat. What do you want your card to do? What resolution is your monitor?

Solution
These two cards can be quite confusing. As can others I guess. the point is that with these two cards you are getting quite a lot of difference performance wise between the standard cards and the factory pre over clocked cards.

To me it would depend on price and which version of the card we were talking about.

I'm in the UK and here we have no contest really as the 7850 is priced considerably cheaper than the 560Ti is now which takes the 560Ti out of the equation on a price/performance basis.

So it really depends on your local pricing and which card we are talking about.

In general the 7850 would be the better option unless you can get one of the faster pre over clocked 560Ti cards for a similar price to a standard 7850.

Mactronix :)

prototype18

Distinguished
http://www.tomshardware.com/review [...] 107-7.html

Hd 7850 is 1 rank higher than 560Ti .

Also it will perfrom better in everything and there are no driver problems !

Physx its not supported by to many games so u dont need it.

Every game is gpu dependant like BF3 is better with nvidia. So bettwen those to Hd 7850 is the way to go !

Id say get get the ASUS one. It has a great cooler giving u low temps and noise.