What is the most recommended graphic for AMD A8 3870k??

Hey guys, just want to ask for suggestions. i have amd a8 3870k processor, gigabyte A55M-DS2, and 8gb of ram and 500gb hard dis. generic PSU. im not quite satisfied with the performance when it comes to gaming and i cant decide which graphic card should i get. my budget for gpu is $100 dollars. can u help me please... and also can u suggest me what else do i need to upgrade to make my pc better..
8 answers Last reply
More about what recommended graphic 3870k
  1. GTX 650 is one of the best cards that's available within your price range
  2. 6670. it is within the price range and is the highest performing gpu which can crossfire with your a8 3870k graphic card
  3. is it compatible to my system?
  4. Yep,I however recommend getting a better PSU though. Generic PSUs aren't good at all
    A decent 500-600W PSU should do the trick
  5. alright. thanks Maziar.. now i finally have decided which gpu should i get one. just one last question. :) some of the people i ask in the store recommend the radeon series gpu like 7770. why is that?
  6. 7770 is a good card but it's over $100,that's why I didn't recommend it.
  7. ThatsMyNameDude said:
    6670. it is within the price range and is the highest performing gpu which can crossfire with your a8 3870k graphic card

I agree. You can crossfire the 6670 as I have and use the discreet graphic card of the APU with the Radeon 6670. If you use the GTX, the APU's discrete graphics wont run and u you end up using just the GTX.
  8. ThatsMyNameDude said:
    6670. it is within the price range and is the highest performing gpu which can crossfire with your a8 3870k graphic card

I agree. You can crossfire the 6670 as I have and use the discreet graphic card of the APU with the Radeon 6670. If you use the GTX, the APU's discrete graphics wont run and u you end up using just the GTX.
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon AMD Graphics Product