6230 Bluetooth

US Nokia 6230 question. When I pair my Plantronics 2500 headset to the phone
I get a beeping sound every 20 seconds or so. Any idea what causing this
and how to fix it?
5 answers Last reply
More about 6230 bluetooth

    Hi There.

    Can you use your headset.?
    If your mic is muted, the headset will sound 2 beebs every 30 sec.
    Per

    "psxjay" <psxjay@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > US Nokia 6230 question. When I pair my Plantronics 2500 headset to the
    > phone I get a beeping sound every 20 seconds or so. Any idea what causing
    > this and how to fix it?

    The headset works perfectly. I should have said, It only beeps during a
    conversation.

    "psxjay" <> wrote in message ...
    > The headset works perfectly. I should have said, It only beeps during a
    > conversation.

    Low battery warning?

    Mike.

    Fully charged.

    "Mike H" <dot@dot.dot.dot.moc> wrote in message

    > "psxjay" <> wrote in message ...
    >> The headset works perfectly. I should have said, It only beeps during a
    >> conversation.
    >
    > Low battery warning?
    >
    > Mike.

    Recording calls somehow got turned on? See P.120

    "psxjay" <psxjay@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > US Nokia 6230 question. When I pair my Plantronics 2500 headset to the
    > phone I get a beeping sound every 20 seconds or so. Any idea what causing
    > this and how to fix it?

Nokia Bluetooth