6230 Bluetooth

Last response: in Brands
February 22, 2005 6:01:35 AM

US Nokia 6230 question. When I pair my Plantronics 2500 headset to the phone
I get a beeping sound every 20 seconds or so. Any idea what causing this
and how to fix it?

More about : 6230 bluetooth

Anonymous
February 22, 2005 5:36:15 PM

Hi There.

Can you use your headset.?
If your mic is muted, the headset will sound 2 beebs every 30 sec.
Per

"psxjay" <psxjay@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> US Nokia 6230 question. When I pair my Plantronics 2500 headset to the
> phone I get a beeping sound every 20 seconds or so. Any idea what causing
> this and how to fix it?

Anonymous
February 23, 2005 7:06:25 AM

The headset works perfectly. I should have said, It only beeps during a
conversation.

"Per Djernæs" <pedj@tdc.dk> wrote in message
> Hi There.
>
> Can you use your headset.?
> If your mic is muted, the headset will sound 2 beebs every 30 sec.
> Per
>
> "psxjay" <psxjay@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>> US Nokia 6230 question. When I pair my Plantronics 2500 headset to the
>> phone I get a beeping sound every 20 seconds or so. Any idea what
>> causing this and how to fix it?

February 24, 2005 3:54:51 AM

"psxjay" <> wrote in message ...
> The headset works perfectly. I should have said, It only beeps during a
> conversation.

Low battery warning?

Mike.
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 5:23:23 AM

Fully charged.

"Mike H" <dot@dot.dot.dot.moc> wrote in message

> "psxjay" <> wrote in message ...
>> The headset works perfectly. I should have said, It only beeps during a
>> conversation.
>
> Low battery warning?
>
> Mike.

Anonymous
July 16, 2005 9:50:17 PM

Recording calls somehow got turned on? See P.120

!