Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Motherboard Question

Last response: in Systems
Share
January 2, 2013 7:42:01 PM

Hi,
I'm just wondering if the following components are compatible with the motherboard:

Motherboard
Gigabyte LGA 155 Z77-D3H
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gigabyte-Ultra-Durable-Motherbo...

CPU
Intel Core i5-3570K
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Intel-Generation-i5-3570K-3-40G...

RAM
Corsair 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9-1600MH...

GPU
Sapphire Radeon HD 7850
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sapphire-11200-14-20G-Card-HD78...

PSU
Corsair CX750 750 w PSU
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-CX750-Builder-Series-Br...

By the way i am going to add another HD 7850 later on in the year.

Thanks

More about : motherboard question

a b V Motherboard
January 2, 2013 7:46:27 PM

Hi. Yes those components are compatible with that motherboard.
January 2, 2013 7:47:47 PM

Thanks i was just a bit unsure.
Related resources
a b V Motherboard
January 2, 2013 8:44:55 PM

What case and power supply are you using? I didn't see those listed. Everything else looks good.
January 2, 2013 8:49:28 PM

For 78xx series cards don't buy sapphires, they have very cheaply made low quality PCB and low end ceramic capicators that can't control power in to the GPU, this causes blackscreens if too much load is put on them(namely, gaming).

Buy XFX, or preferably, MSi Twin Frozr.

Yes it's compatible.
January 2, 2013 9:31:39 PM

The case is a cooler master silencio 550 and the power supply is listed as PSU
a b V Motherboard
January 2, 2013 9:35:54 PM

Hairyhel said:
The case is a cooler master silencio 550 and the power supply is listed as PSU


That seems kind of sketchy - if they don't list the make and model don't buy it, especially if you plan on running dual GPUs. You will need a good strong power supply for that.
a b V Motherboard
January 2, 2013 9:48:23 PM

Look at the original post, he has a 750w Corsair.
a b V Motherboard
January 2, 2013 10:04:12 PM

zdbc13 said:
Look at the original post, he has a 750w Corsair.


Oh that's fine.

Quote:
For 78xx series cards don't buy sapphires, they have very cheaply made low quality PCB and low end ceramic capicators that can't control power in to the GPU, this causes blackscreens if too much load is put on them(namely, gaming).


Really? I have two Sapphires in my system and they work fine.
!