Second Gaming Build. Advice welcomed

Rey619

Honorable
Dec 7, 2012
Hello everyone!
This is my second $600 budget gaming pc build.
It's a very similar build to my last one since the first one has been working great, no over heating or noise.
OS/DVD Burner already purchased.

Processor: Intel Core i5-3350P Ivy Bridge 3.1GHz ($179.00 at newegg)

Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Pro3 LGA 1155 Intel Z77 ($89.00 at newegg)

RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) ($44.00 at newegg)

Graphics Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti 1GB ($149.00 at newegg)

Hard Drive: Western Digital WD Blue 500GB ($79.99 at newegg)

Case: Rosewill CHALLENGER Black Gaming ATX Mid Tower ($54.99 at newegg)

Power Supply: CORSAIR Builder Series CX430 430W ($44.99 at newegg)

This sums up to: $629.93 (After rebates)
I was thinking about switching the motherboard for a cheaper one, but I'm not an expert with Mobos ( if they'll fit, if the graphics card and psu will have enough room in the case etc..) So I'll stick with that one.

Could give or take a few $. Advice/Suggestions welcomed!

Solution
very good dude....

but it will be nice if you choose micro atx mobo and pick micro atx case
that will be sweet size :) except you u want the long atx mobo

Rey619

Honorable
Dec 7, 2012

Thanks for the reply and compliment!:)
Also, could you be a bit more specific about what you mean? If there's one thing I'm not good at, is at choosing cases and mobos lol.

admbautista

Honorable
Oct 29, 2012
1. I think you're not planing to OC so, I would change the cpu to 3470/3570. But my bet would go to 3470, much cheaper with only minimal performance gap (small close to none).
2. If you won't OC I'll change the board to an h77 board.
3. If your not planning to get an sdd. might aswell pump up the hdd to a caviar black.
4. Your PSU is good though. But I would like it to pump up maybe to 500w just to make sure if you'll upgrade your gpu.

Ill go with something like this, http://pcpartpicker.com/p/vFe8. GPU is changed here, but I think itwould really come down to your budget. get a better GPU if can shell out some more cash.

Rey619

Honorable
Dec 7, 2012
AMD Radeon - That would be nice, as I am willing to look into any suggestions.

AdmBautista - You're right, I'm not OC'ng so I'll change the PSU.

I'll wait on the Mobo and Case AMD Radeon suggests if he replies soon, if not I'll change the Mobo and Case for the ones you suggested AdmBautista. Edit: I'll look into the HDD, and I wont upgrade any time soon, but when I do I'll buy a better gpu

Rey619

Honorable
Dec 7, 2012
jonjonjon - I prefer Newegg for they seem to be the best so far. Also I like when everything comes in 1-2 boxes. It's just a preference.

AMD Radeon - Yea, they don't change it by that much, but it'll save me a few bucks.

Well thank you everyone that commented! I'm ordering tonight. Have a wonderful day.