nolia pc suite problem

Last response: in Brands
February 24, 2005 3:42:41 AM

Hi
I now have the correct nokia data cable and can access and sort pix to and
other data too and from my phone ( nokia 7270)
I cannot however deal with any other music formats than midi even tho in
audio manager i think i shud be able to update mp3 files etc.
audio maneger is not recognising the phone.
any ideas anyone?
ta

Trebble

More about : nolia suite problem

Anonymous
February 24, 2005 12:11:57 PM

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 00:42:41 GMT, "Treb" <Treb@blueyonder.co.uk>
wrote:

>Hi
>I now have the correct nokia data cable and can access and sort pix to and
>other data too and from my phone ( nokia 7270)
>I cannot however deal with any other music formats than midi even tho in
>audio manager i think i shud be able to update mp3 files etc.
>audio maneger is not recognising the phone.
>any ideas anyone?
>ta

audio manager isn't compatible with the 7270 according to nokia.com
!