Military Style PC, Tips?

mariuslol1

Honorable
Dec 2, 2012
I am going to build a pc for the first time soon. I will use it for both gaming and editing. It will be in a military style, does anyone have a tip for cool things to add to make it like this? Here are the specs:
i7-3770k
Two ASUS GeForce GTX 670 2GB DirectCU II Top in SLI
ASUS Sabertooth Z77 MOBO
Corsair Vengeance 16gb 1600mhz DDR3 ram
OCZ ZX Series Gold 1000w PSU
Corsair H100i Water Cooler
Intel SSD 330 Series 120gb
Corsair Vengeance C70 Case

I will also get a 1tb harddrive and maybe some extra fans along with a cheap DVD Drive.
The case will be in military green and I think i will get a Corsair K90 keyboard. I might paint the K90 in camo and I maybe I will buy an ammo box and put my external harddrive in just for fun.
So any other cool tips for this build?

twelve25

Distinguished

Ingvvy

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2011
Take a gun and shoot some holes into your case. When playing Battlefield 3 or something, wear a bullet proof jacket and have a helmet on.

Hah, no. But I'm serious about the bulletholes. If you don't have guns use paint? Also, make it look like the window's glass or plastic, whatever it has, appears worn or scratched/slightly cracked.

*edit* Oh, oops. I thought I had some pretty original ideas until I watched the youtube video...

mariuslol1

Honorable
Dec 2, 2012

I already have a 21.5 inch full hd monitor. Might get a bigger one soon.

mariuslol1

Honorable
Dec 2, 2012

Nice idea with the bullet holes, I will see if I can get to do something like that. And since I am going to replace the original window I will try to do that to, maybe even make it look like it has been shot :) The original window has a lot of holes so you can mount fans, but since I am not going to need that I will replace it with some type of plastic/glass.

mariuslol1

Honorable
Dec 2, 2012

I am sure that I will do a triple monitor setup a bit later so I will just get two cards when I order all the other parts.

Yeah there's a thread on this forum on that build but I don't have a link now. It's very, very nice IMO.