Need Help With Nokia CARK-143

Last response: in Brands
February 24, 2005 5:40:21 AM

The black handsfree unit ( HFU-4 ) of the CARK-143 has a connection jack for
a handset. Does anyone know which handset will work with this units and
where is it available?

Thanks,
Charlie

More about : nokia cark 143

Anonymous
February 24, 2005 3:30:34 PM

Charles L Bachman wrote:
> The black handsfree unit ( HFU-4 ) of the CARK-143 has a connection
> jack for a handset. Does anyone know which handset will work with
> this units and where is it available?
>
> Thanks,
> Charlie

Does the instruction/installation leaflet not mention this..? Is it an
RJ45 connector..? If so the Nokia HSU-1 will probably work ok. I got mine
from a company called Preston Telecoms (www.prestontelecom.co.uk) but
looking on their website they might not have any in stock. A search on
eBay might produce results though.

I should add I use my HSU-1 with a CARK-91 kit and a 6310i.

Ivor
Anonymous
February 25, 2005 4:17:21 AM

I am working on changing from the 6340i with the CARK-91 with the HSU-1 to
the Nokia 3120 with the CARK-143 hands free kit. The HSU-1 will not fit in
the jack marked HANDSET. It is the size of the typical telephone jack but
with six electrical connections. When I purchased the kit on eBay, I did
not know that the handset jack was on the unit, now I am interested in how
to use it.

Thanks for the response,

Charlie

!