Need Help With Nokia CARK-143

The black handsfree unit ( HFU-4 ) of the CARK-143 has a connection jack for
a handset. Does anyone know which handset will work with this units and
where is it available?

Thanks,
Charlie
2 answers Last reply
More about need nokia cark

    Charles L Bachman wrote:
    > The black handsfree unit ( HFU-4 ) of the CARK-143 has a connection
    > jack for a handset. Does anyone know which handset will work with
    > this units and where is it available?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Charlie

    Does the instruction/installation leaflet not mention this..? Is it an
    RJ45 connector..? If so the Nokia HSU-1 will probably work ok. I got mine
    from a company called Preston Telecoms (www.prestontelecom.co.uk) but
    looking on their website they might not have any in stock. A search on
    eBay might produce results though.

    I should add I use my HSU-1 with a CARK-91 kit and a 6310i.

    Ivor

    I am working on changing from the 6340i with the CARK-91 with the HSU-1 to
    the Nokia 3120 with the CARK-143 hands free kit. The HSU-1 will not fit in
    the jack marked HANDSET. It is the size of the typical telephone jack but
    with six electrical connections. When I purchased the kit on eBay, I did
    not know that the handset jack was on the unit, now I am interested in how
    to use it.

    Thanks for the response,

    Charlie

    "Ivor Jones" <ivor@despammed.invalid> wrote in message
    > Charles L Bachman wrote:
    >> The black handsfree unit ( HFU-4 ) of the CARK-143 has a connection
    >> jack for a handset. Does anyone know which handset will work with
    >> this units and where is it available?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> Charlie
    >
    > Does the instruction/installation leaflet not mention this..? Is it an
    > RJ45 connector..? If so the Nokia HSU-1 will probably work ok. I got mine
    > from a company called Preston Telecoms (www.prestontelecom.co.uk) but
    > looking on their website they might not have any in stock. A search on
    > eBay might produce results though.
    >
    > I should add I use my HSU-1 with a CARK-91 kit and a 6310i.
    >
    > Ivor

Nokia Connection