Cheapest sim free/payg 6630?

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

I've been looking around on various websites for cheapest priced sim
free or payg (found it on o2 payg so far) 6630. I've found so far
prices over £300, anybody know of anywhere cheaper?

Also, what is the general opinion of the 6630 on here? pros/cons?

TIA,

Chris

P.S. I'm in the UK.
4 answers Last reply
More about cheapest free payg 6630
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

    On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 13:20:35 +0000, eggster2k
    <eggster2k@nospambreathe.com> wrote:

    >I've been looking around on various websites for cheapest priced sim
    >free or payg (found it on o2 payg so far) 6630. I've found so far
    >prices over £300, anybody know of anywhere cheaper?
    >
    >Also, what is the general opinion of the 6630 on here? pros/cons?
    >
    >TIA,
    >
    >Chris
    >
    >P.S. I'm in the UK.

    i've so far found live telecom & gsmmobiles.com the cheapest simfree
    so far @ £299.99 inc delivery.

    if anybody knows a site that beats this price, please let me know!

    Friends new 6630 is a bit of a dog with his bluetooth headset. Keeps
    dropping the line.

    He got the 6630 free on a years contract with Vodafone 3G that works out at
    16 GBP a month by the time the cheap line rental vouchers are used. Also got
    a few quid off by putting in a camera ( any ) as part ex. £6 for a
    disposable one at the nearest shop.

    "eggster2k" <eggster2k@nospambreathe.com> wrote in message
    > I've been looking around on various websites for cheapest priced sim
    > free or payg (found it on o2 payg so far) 6630. I've found so far
    > prices over £300, anybody know of anywhere cheaper?
    >
    > Also, what is the general opinion of the 6630 on here? pros/cons?
    >
    > TIA,
    >
    > Chris
    >
    > P.S. I'm in the UK.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

    find the cheapest contract out there pay up for 12 months job dun
    "eggster2k" <eggster2k@nospambreathe.com> wrote in message
    > I've been looking around on various websites for cheapest priced sim
    > free or payg (found it on o2 payg so far) 6630. I've found so far
    > prices over £300, anybody know of anywhere cheaper?
    >
    > Also, what is the general opinion of the 6630 on here? pros/cons?
    >
    > TIA,
    >
    > Chris
    >
    > P.S. I'm in the UK.

    On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 19:37:26 -0000, "Steve Bell"
    <steve@sbell80.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

    >Friends new 6630 is a bit of a dog with his bluetooth headset. Keeps
    >dropping the line.

    well, i've got hold of a simfree standard 6630. appears to work great
    with my HDW-3 BT headset. Using it on the 3 network and firmware
    2.39.152, 03-12-04

Nokia Mobile