Cheapest sim free/payg 6630?

Last response: in Brands
February 24, 2005 4:20:35 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

I've been looking around on various websites for cheapest priced sim
free or payg (found it on o2 payg so far) 6630. I've found so far
prices over £300, anybody know of anywhere cheaper?

Also, what is the general opinion of the 6630 on here? pros/cons?

TIA,

Chris

P.S. I'm in the UK.
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 5:48:34 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 13:20:35 +0000, eggster2k
<eggster2k@nospambreathe.com> wrote:

>I've been looking around on various websites for cheapest priced sim
>free or payg (found it on o2 payg so far) 6630. I've found so far
>prices over £300, anybody know of anywhere cheaper?
>
>Also, what is the general opinion of the 6630 on here? pros/cons?
>
>TIA,
>
>Chris
>
>P.S. I'm in the UK.

i've so far found live telecom & gsmmobiles.com the cheapest simfree
so far @ £299.99 inc delivery.

if anybody knows a site that beats this price, please let me know!
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 10:37:26 PM

Friends new 6630 is a bit of a dog with his bluetooth headset. Keeps
dropping the line.

He got the 6630 free on a years contract with Vodafone 3G that works out at
16 GBP a month by the time the cheap line rental vouchers are used. Also got
a few quid off by putting in a camera ( any ) as part ex. £6 for a
disposable one at the nearest shop.

"eggster2k" <eggster2k@nospambreathe.com> wrote in message
> I've been looking around on various websites for cheapest priced sim
> free or payg (found it on o2 payg so far) 6630. I've found so far
> prices over £300, anybody know of anywhere cheaper?
>
> Also, what is the general opinion of the 6630 on here? pros/cons?
>
> TIA,
>
> Chris
>
> P.S. I'm in the UK.
Related resources
February 25, 2005 4:14:26 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

find the cheapest contract out there pay up for 12 months job dun
"eggster2k" <eggster2k@nospambreathe.com> wrote in message
> I've been looking around on various websites for cheapest priced sim
> free or payg (found it on o2 payg so far) 6630. I've found so far
> prices over £300, anybody know of anywhere cheaper?
>
> Also, what is the general opinion of the 6630 on here? pros/cons?
>
> TIA,
>
> Chris
>
> P.S. I'm in the UK.
Anonymous
February 27, 2005 12:01:19 PM

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 19:37:26 -0000, "Steve Bell"
<steve@sbell80.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>Friends new 6630 is a bit of a dog with his bluetooth headset. Keeps
>dropping the line.

well, i've got hold of a simfree standard 6630. appears to work great
with my HDW-3 BT headset. Using it on the 3 network and firmware
2.39.152, 03-12-04
!