6630 MMC problem

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
February 25, 2005 4:37:30 AM

I am having problems with my 6630 MMC. The phone is sometimes not
capable of accessing the card. This happens commonly when I am
listening to long MP3 stored on it. The player becomes silent and I
cannot access any other file. I have to open and close the slot again
to fix it.
Any suggestion?

P.

More about : 6630 mmc problem

Anonymous
February 25, 2005 6:47:06 PM

Change MMC!!!!
"Pam" <nicolardispam@gmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
>I am having problems with my 6630 MMC. The phone is sometimes not
> capable of accessing the card. This happens commonly when I am
> listening to long MP3 stored on it. The player becomes silent and I
> cannot access any other file. I have to open and close the slot again
> to fix it.
> Any suggestion?
>
> P.

Anonymous
February 25, 2005 10:10:38 PM

did you format the card in the phone before use?

soulman.

"Pam" <nicolardispam@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I am having problems with my 6630 MMC. The phone is sometimes not
> capable of accessing the card. This happens commonly when I am
> listening to long MP3 stored on it. The player becomes silent and I
> cannot access any other file. I have to open and close the slot again
> to fix it.
> Any suggestion?
>
> P.

Anonymous
March 15, 2005 4:06:49 PM

try using dual voltage rsmmc cards. I had that problem with mine and it
was fine after i went to dv rsmmc. It may be the card itself also. I
only trust ATP cards now a days and finally found a guy that sells them
here in the states. They are usually overseas in the euros. i think
the guys site is www.flashrus.com

--
yafool