6630 MMC problem

I am having problems with my 6630 MMC. The phone is sometimes not
capable of accessing the card. This happens commonly when I am
listening to long MP3 stored on it. The player becomes silent and I
cannot access any other file. I have to open and close the slot again
to fix it.
Any suggestion?

P.
3 answers Last reply
More about 6630 problem

    Change MMC!!!!
    "Pam" <nicolardispam@gmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
    >I am having problems with my 6630 MMC. The phone is sometimes not
    > capable of accessing the card. This happens commonly when I am
    > listening to long MP3 stored on it. The player becomes silent and I
    > cannot access any other file. I have to open and close the slot again
    > to fix it.
    > Any suggestion?
    >
    > P.

    did you format the card in the phone before use?

    soulman.

    "Pam" <nicolardispam@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > I am having problems with my 6630 MMC. The phone is sometimes not
    > capable of accessing the card. This happens commonly when I am
    > listening to long MP3 stored on it. The player becomes silent and I
    > cannot access any other file. I have to open and close the slot again
    > to fix it.
    > Any suggestion?
    >
    > P.

    try using dual voltage rsmmc cards. I had that problem with mine and it
    was fine after i went to dv rsmmc. It may be the card itself also. I
    only trust ATP cards now a days and finally found a guy that sells them
    here in the states. They are usually overseas in the euros. i think
    the guys site is www.flashrus.com

    --
    yafool

Nokia