Atapi Hotfix needed

DaNa

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2003

I need the atapi version 5.1.2600.1211 i386 hotfix described in knowledgebase
article ID 817472. It says contact MS support but I have no timely option for
doing that at this time. Does anyone here have it or know how to get it?

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Go here www.autopatcher.com and download the latest version of AutoPatcher -