1. I'll drop the cpu, change it to 3570k. Don't need the hyper threading of 3770k for gaming so might as well change alot of money and go with 3570k.
2. Mobo is good.
3. I would change the psu, make it corsair/seasonic or other higher tier brands and series, check this out, http://www.eggxpert.com/forums/permalink/323050/323050/.... And if your only planning to have 1 gpu, drop it to 500/600w. Thats even more than enough.
4. I prefer having 8gb ram only. 2 sticks of 4. Its more than enough for gaming.
5. As you have saved money from the cpu ,psu, and ram, might as well upgrade your gpu, to 670/7950.
6. If you could add an sdd, better. But its on your preference.
In the world of gaming, the i7 is an overkill, go with the i5-3750k, you won't benefit from the hyperthreading.
The PSU is an overkill as well, you would do just fine with 750W (try to stick with SeaSonic, Antec, Corsair, XFX, or PCP&P brands, much better quality). You could even go with something around 600W (see below)
If you are going to shell out the money to get two GPUs to SLI, it would be better to get a higher-end single card (gtx 670 or Radeon 7970. You will have a much better experience and save on the PSU (600W).
16GB of RAM is also an overkill. You can run just about anything that you want on 8GB.