20D or FinePix S3 Pro?

Last response: in Digital Camera
Share
June 29, 2005 4:34:10 AM

To start a professional photography activity on the side... which would
you buy? (Stock photography, Potrait and Wedding mainly, but also
Fashion/Glamour).

Will the stock agencies accept the 12Mpx semi-interpolated by the S3 or
they will consider it too "noisey"?

Cheers. Marco.

More about : 20d finepix pro

Anonymous
June 29, 2005 8:41:00 PM

20D
Anonymous
July 2, 2005 1:46:09 AM

"Marco" <marco@nospam.com> wrote in message
news:D 9smpf$83m$1@reader01.news.esat.net...
> To start a professional photography activity on the side... which would
> you buy? (Stock photography, Potrait and Wedding mainly, but also
> Fashion/Glamour).
>
> Will the stock agencies accept the 12Mpx semi-interpolated by the S3 or
> they will consider it too "noisey"?
>
> Cheers. Marco.

I own a FujiS3Pro and I would advise the Canon. Don't get me wrong, I like
my camera and I can't really fault it. If it weren't for the fact that I
have almost every Nikon lens at my disposal, I would have bought a Canon.
The upside is that it still isn't Nikon's electronics inside the S3! I
haven't had noise issues even with 30 second exposures and the dynamic range
is awesome...

Also I've noticed things that say "Quality" on them generally aren't, and
things that say "Pro" on them generally aren't..!

My 2p.

Craig.
!