20D or FinePix S3 Pro?

To start a professional photography activity on the side... which would
you buy? (Stock photography, Potrait and Wedding mainly, but also
Fashion/Glamour).

Will the stock agencies accept the 12Mpx semi-interpolated by the S3 or
they will consider it too "noisey"?

Cheers. Marco.
2 answers Last reply
More about finepix
  1. Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.slr-systems (More info?)

    20D
  2. Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.slr-systems (More info?)

    "Marco" <marco@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > To start a professional photography activity on the side... which would
    > you buy? (Stock photography, Potrait and Wedding mainly, but also
    > Fashion/Glamour).
    >
    > Will the stock agencies accept the 12Mpx semi-interpolated by the S3 or
    > they will consider it too "noisey"?
    >
    > Cheers. Marco.

    I own a FujiS3Pro and I would advise the Canon. Don't get me wrong, I like
    my camera and I can't really fault it. If it weren't for the fact that I
    have almost every Nikon lens at my disposal, I would have bought a Canon.
    The upside is that it still isn't Nikon's electronics inside the S3! I
    haven't had noise issues even with 30 second exposures and the dynamic range
    is awesome...

    Also I've noticed things that say "Quality" on them generally aren't, and
    things that say "Pro" on them generally aren't..!

    My 2p.

    Craig.

SLR Photo Finepix Systems Cameras