Different print out

January 27, 2005 5:40:28 PM

hi,
i installed HP Deskjet 3550 in windowsXP, my problem is when i print a
certficate in administrator account the print out is good but when i use the
guest account or the other account the print out becomes smudge.

please help!

More about : print

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
a b α HP
January 28, 2005 2:40:58 AM

Check print quality settings first.

--
Feng Yuan ( www.fengyuan.com)

January 28, 2005 6:51:43 PM

i all reaady check the print quality set as default in Normal but there the
problem is still there

news:o 8e91yQBFHA.3820@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...