jp

hi,
i installed HP Deskjet 3550 in windowsXP, my problem is when i print a
certficate in administrator account the print out is good but when i use the
guest account or the other account the print out becomes smudge.

please help!

Check print quality settings first.

--
Feng Yuan ( www.fengyuan.com)

jp

i all reaady check the print quality set as default in Normal but there the
problem is still there