Different print out

hi,
i installed HP Deskjet 3550 in windowsXP, my problem is when i print a
certficate in administrator account the print out is good but when i use the
guest account or the other account the print out becomes smudge.

please help!
2 answers Last reply
More about different print

    Check print quality settings first.

    --
    Feng Yuan ( www.fengyuan.com)

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev (More info?)

    i all reaady check the print quality set as default in Normal but there the
    problem is still there

    "Feng Yuan [MSFT]" <fyuan@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Check print quality settings first.
    >
    > > i installed HP Deskjet 3550 in windowsXP, my problem is when i print a
    > > certficate in administrator account the print out is good but when i use
    > > the
    > > guest account or the other account the print out becomes smudge.
    >
    > --
    > Feng Yuan ( www.fengyuan.com)

    rights.

Drivers Hewlett Packard Device Driver Microsoft Windows XP