1. Install Windows 8
2. Go to “System Drive”:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository and remove two folders with started
string "nv_lh.int"(NVIDIA standard driver) and “igdlh11.inf” (INTEL standard driver) in folder name.
3. Uninstall both Display adapters from Device Manager (mark ‘Delete the driver software for this device’).
4. Restart your computer.
5. Download from
VGA latest driver #186.88 for 64 bit which was supported NVIDIA Hybrid Power technology with Intel chipsets just unpack
it, or you can use your install disc (DVD:\Software\Display\nVidia) do not install!.
6. Go to Device manager, now you should see two “Microsoft Basic Display Adapters” under “Display adapters”
7. Go to “Properties” for second adapter and under “Details” check “Hardware Ids”. It should be PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_..........
8. If no check another adapter
9. If yes go to “Driver” and click “Update Driver” tab choose “Browse my computer for driver software” browse to nVidia driver
location (mark Include subfolders) and click “Next”
10. One glitch - your Desktop may disappear, don’t worry, wait 10 minutes (or check install finish on taskbar) and restart
11. Install driver just for nVidia adapter, for Intel it was installed automatically.
12. Download Windows 8 latest version 217 “Asus Power4Gear Hybrid” and version 100026 “ATKACPI driver and hotkey-
related utilities” from Asus VivoBook S200E utility page and install
You can control active Display adapters in notification area. Do not upgrade graphics driver, because NVIDIA won’t support NVIDIA and INTEL Hybrid Graphics now!