Sign in with
Your question

Looking to purchase one of those Korean IPS displays from eBay

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
a b U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
November 21, 2012 3:54:36 PM

Which is the best, and what GPUs will handle it? My primary system uses dual 7870's, but the computer I will be using this monitor on has a GTX 550TI. I also have available a Radeon 5830 which does use the dual-link DVI that the monitors require but I would need to purchase another power supply for that purpose.

I can afford the Crossover 27Q, but the Yamakasi Catleap isn't that far out of reach.
a b U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
November 21, 2012 4:01:28 PM

You and me both. I asked a similar question a week ago and got 0 responses. I've been looking at them and looks like you want one that comes with the 110V adapter. For the most part they all seem to be the same except the pixel perfect vs. 5 dead pixel guarentee. The 550ti should work, but I wouldn't expect it to game well.
m
l
a b U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
November 21, 2012 4:13:31 PM

wanderer11 said:
You and me both. I asked a similar question a week ago and got 0 responses. I've been looking at them and looks like you want one that comes with the 110V adapter. For the most part they all seem to be the same except the pixel perfect vs. 5 dead pixel guarentee. The 550ti should work, but I wouldn't expect it to game well.

Yeah this computer won't be used for gaming much other than the occasional Civilization 5. My main PC is what will play all my games.
m
l
!