I've been trying to download and play a game by RealArcade, Mahjongg. I've
updated DirextX and downloaded the latest version of RealArcade. Questions
to the RealArcade "help" desk repeat the same fix - download the latest
DirectX and RealArcade and the latest drivers. I've deleted and
re-installed RealArcade as well as Mahjongg several times. Everything works
great on my computer, except for this silly little game. I'm using
WindowsXP and the only thing I have running in the background is NAV. My
question is: how do I find out what drivers to download?

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

By the latest drivers they meant for your video card.