Problem installing Windows XP SP2

I receive a error message stop: 0X0000007E when I have the drivers for my
sapphire radeon 9550 graphics card installed and install SP2. I have tried
to install them in reverse order and I have installed the latest versions of
the drivers and bios. My questions, Is the card capable with SP2?
1 answer Last reply
More about problem installing windows

    It certainly should be....

    See:
    http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.php#0x7e
    and
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=330182&sd=RMVP
    www.coribright.com

    "George" <gman357@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    >I receive a error message stop: 0X0000007E when I have the drivers for my
    > sapphire radeon 9550 graphics card installed and install SP2. I have tried
    > to install them in reverse order and I have installed the latest versions
    > of
    > the drivers and bios. My questions, Is the card capable with SP2?

Drivers Windows XP