Problem installing Windows XP SP2

February 13, 2005 6:19:42 PM

I receive a error message stop: 0X0000007E when I have the drivers for my
sapphire radeon 9550 graphics card installed and install SP2. I have tried
to install them in reverse order and I have installed the latest versions of
the drivers and bios. My questions, Is the card capable with SP2?
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
February 14, 2005 2:10:09 PM

It certainly should be....