Problem installing Windows XP SP2

george

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2001

I receive a error message stop: 0X0000007E when I have the drivers for my
sapphire radeon 9550 graphics card installed and install SP2. I have tried
to install them in reverse order and I have installed the latest versions of
the drivers and bios. My questions, Is the card capable with SP2?

It certainly should be....

See:
http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.php#0x7e
and