end of GPRS

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.data,alt.cellular.fido,alt.cellular.gsm,alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

Fido no longers offers any stand along data plans as of Aug. 3.

I was going to set it up on Aug 5 and they will not allow me!

So long $50 unlimited data with North America free roaming.
1 answer Last reply
More about gprs
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.data,alt.cellular.fido,alt.cellular.gsm,alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

    In message <H0kJe.130658$5V4.99580@pd7tw3no> "Asif Husain"
    <marry_asif@shaw.ca> wrote:

    >Fido no longers offers any stand along data plans as of Aug. 3.
    >
    >I was going to set it up on Aug 5 and they will not allow me!
    >
    >So long $50 unlimited data with North America free roaming.

    This isn't surprising. Unfortunately, but not surprising.

Rogers AT&T Fido GSM Internet Service Providers