Ethernet to wireless

I'm looking for a product that allows you insert a device into a wall socket beside your router, put an Ethernet cable into that which then runs the internet connection through your walls. Another connector is inserted into a plug socket beside your computer, allowing you to have wired internet if your router is not in the same room as your computer. Does anyone know the name of these connectors?
3 answers Last reply
More about ethernet wireless
  1. Powerline Ethernet adapaters
    or Power Plug Ethernet adapters.
  2. thanks!
Ask a new question

Read More

Routers Ethernet Card Socket Networking